• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best Customer Service EVER

MiamiDUBS

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Look did a big order during May's promotion, and did not receive promotional goods, everything else I did receive. I went onto the site let them know my issue and order number two hours later "hey Im sorry, our fault we will be shipping your promotion shortly" they knew it was not in my pack and kept their word. Any other source,1. does not offer the promotion basicstero does unless their gear is bad, basic is proven to be what it is and 2. any other source would of called me a lier to get out of it, basicstero fucking was on par and kept their word. I am not saying all the sources on here are or are not legit. But basic and the pharmacom team is the real fucking deal ive been on this forum so long and found decent and good sources. Basic and Pharmacom is the GREATEST source I have ever had, EVER. They made a mistake an I am still praising them, for making it right. Thanks guys don't ever stop doing what your doing you got a customer forever.

MIAMI

I only get goodies from them ONLY

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back