• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pet Peeves...We all have them

TheGreatSatan

38lbs lost
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What are yours?

I can't stand it it when people use the letter 'o' when they mean zero. You hear it on the TV and radio all the time, just pay attention next time.

It'll start to annoy you too.

:mad:

that really bothers you!? weird:scratch:
I have lots of pet peaves, it is hard to pick one but here I go:

I can't stand it when fat bitches find out a guy isn't interested and they say "well men are intimidates by my smarts" or "he is just too immature to commit":laugh: . You stupid bitches, how about realizing that you CAN"T get every man in the world and be honest with yourself.

PET PEEVE #1: kids that drive Accords, Civics and all those other stupid wanna be "Fast and Furious". i drive a '95 Dodge Avenger. it looks kinda sporty, i have tints and rims, but i dont care about racing.....those fucking cars pull up and want to race me. When i was driving not too long ago on a 2 lane road, one kid actually slowed down (he was in the right lane a little ahead of me, i was in the left lane) to let me pass, then gunned it to get make his muffler make some noise. Those cars, and especially the mufflers, are retarded! Why try to show how fast your car is or how loud the muffler is?

That would be like me walking in the mall. I see a kid who looks like perhaps he lifts. As he is passing me, i rip off my shirt and proceed to do a front lat spread.

Or how about i am walking down the street and a hot chick is walking by. I pull up my shorts and start flexing to show what great quad size, seperation, and outer sweep i have.

hey yo man, I could not feel you more on that, I f'n hate rice burners, they are everywhere in this state. Dude youare 17 and your mom bought you that ride, WTF are you trying to prove with that piece of shit 4 cyclinder you are rockin?? I am a big muscle car fan personally and I find it insulting that thses morons race around like they do, it just shows their age though right.

have you ever heard that quote of arnold's where he was saying how some guys race around trying to prove this and that in their car that ain't shit, when the guy in the Ferrari just creeps on by, he doesn't have to race around b/c everyone knows that at any moment he can punch the gas and be tha fastest ride out there. how fitting is that, applies to your topic and to BB!

EXACTLY GR! i was going to use that quote by Arnold, but i didnt feel like typing it (its from the book version of Pumping Iron).

Thanks mom for buying me new accord, im gonna use all the money i saved from my paper route to buy a weedwhacker muffler and drive it up and down the road as fast as i can.

I too am a fan of muscle cars. My neighbor has a 2003 Mustang Gt, the engine sounds so sweet. ....

So what you're telling me Gr....is that you dont recommend when i'm at the mall and i see a kid who looks like he lifts to rip off my shirt and do a front double biceps into a vacuum pose???

hey all the girls will want you then, ha ha. If I saw that shit I would be laughing for days, days I tell you! It is funny enough to see everyone walkin around sportin cutoffs in cold weather, let alone trying to pose. f'n pussies!

Originally posted by gr81
have you ever heard that quote of arnold's where he was saying how some guys race around trying to prove this and that in their car that ain't shit, when the guy in the Ferrari just creeps on by, he doesn't have to race around b/c everyone knows that at any moment he can punch the gas and be tha fastest ride out there. how fitting is that, applies to your topic and to BB!

ya man, it def applies to BB. when i go to the gym, i may wear a tank top because I want to see the muscles i'm working when they're pumped up. but i def dont rock tank tops or anything in public, call me humble or modest or whatever.

Could you honestly imagine though......We're gonna switch the 2 scenarios, now we're the dickheads w/ the gay ass muffler and the "kid with the accord" who we'll call John for ease sake is walking through the mall:
1. Me and Gr walking through the mall (...driving down the road)
2. We see a kid with his Gf who looks like perhaps he works out (me and Gr see some innocent kid driving his car from our Honda window).
3. We proceed to rip our shirts off....Gr going into a front lat spread, and me knowing his lats are better than mine, i rip my shirt off and do a side chest cuz my pecs are bigger.

Do you a-holes who drive these cars get the point of what were saying:shrug:

no, they are incapable of honest self reflection, they are all about image and what other people think, trying to impress others. pathetic:nope:

Last edited:
Peeing in drinking fountains. I hate when people do that. hahahaha

IML Gear Cream!
Why do you think the drinking water here glows?? hahaha

As for the car topic above, I have a 03 GMC sonoma pickup sporty looking thang. Not fast in the least but looks good. My phylosophy regardless of how fast it is,,,,, the slower ya go the longer peeps get to look at the car and the arm hanging out of the window. How you drive your call says alot about the person. would you rather be known as a 3 second wham bam thank you maaam kinda guy or a slow moven' smooth and easy, take your time kinda guy. My wife prefers the 2nd choice.

yea yea Gr8 and I'll bet you think exactly the same way you egotistical maniac you!!! Shit your a white/black version of me. hehehehe (white/black) Damn I'm funny.

Originally posted by firestorm
Peeing in drinking fountains. I hate when people do that. hahahaha
Why do you think the drinking water here glows?? hahaha
:haha: :haha:
So true about New Jersey...

hahahaha HeeH is from Jersey too so he can totally appreciate that joke.

i hate when people spit

ooops I almost said something out of character to that one J. lol

yes well i dont spit...ever ;)

Oh my you know how to make me uneasy don't you? lol

Oh sorry to say Flex that J'Bo is spoken for. She and I have been together now for over 6 months.

:eek: :haha:

Back