PDA

View Full Version : ZPHC log

anabolic4life
07-07-2016, 03:45 PM
What's up everyone, there is not very much info on this lab other than some lab test on the gear. So I decided I'll run all zphc gear and see how it really works.
I will not log everyday as I think that's stupid, I will log every few days and take weekly pics just so everyone can see the progress.
Also I'll let everyone know how my experience went with drugs gear as a source.
Communication has started, I'll let you know when I start.
Ps I do not know anything about drugs gear nor is he sponsoring me, this won't be that good of a log lol i will put zphc to the test for everyone to see, good or bad everyone will be able to see what I think of the gear. I will be running low dosages of test because i believe to use it as a base, and let your other drugs do the work
zphc
test e
npp
tbol.

Before anyone tries to tell me that tbol is a joke, just stop lol your source prob gave you some weak ass dbol
I have used real tbol and absolutely loved it, this will not be a 30lb bulk, I'm training and eating for 12-15lbs of lean muscle and losing some bf.

Little about me in case anyone cares.
32 yrs old, 6"1
weight 190lbs
training since I was 15, started anabolics when I was about 24 off and on.
im not a pro bodybuilder nor do I care to be one.
im coming off surgery and rehab and got the clear to start using so I am. have not taken anabolics for over 2yrs so my body should respond like a virgin 👍
Any questions let me know I'll be happy to respond
and if nobody gives a shit to read this then that's ok too lol

Drugsgear
07-08-2016, 08:47 PM
Hi Bro,
Zphc is already very popular among my clients and all of them are totally satisfied with zphc products.
I am sure you will be too)

Sincerely,Alan

anabolic4life
07-09-2016, 10:51 PM
Products came In today. Everything is exactly as ordered. DG was great to work with, smooth transition.
pinned today 1cc npp, 1cc test e, took 40mg tbol spread evenly threw out the day.
get back to you guys tomorrow and let you know if theres any pip, I usually don't notice pip til following day.

J.T
07-10-2016, 05:29 AM
I've wanted to try their product but just couldn't find enough reviews on them.. I'm curious how it goes..

anabolic4life
07-10-2016, 11:45 AM
Ya same with me, Before I got hurt I use to experiment a lot, different gear, mg"s. I figured this stuff looks good lets give it a go.
i have 0'pip from npp and test e, and for not inj in a long time I would say that's a very good sign.

anabolic4life
07-17-2016, 02:43 PM
What's up everyone, so week 1 has ended.
I started this cycle at 189.8 lbs, for the sake of keeping things simple I'm saying 190.
im not up to 197. I do not believe this has anything to do with the gear, as my diet has be on point. I've taken all 3 compounds before and usually will start to see them kick in late 2nd week. I know this because I will get incredible pumps and so far there not here yet. I do not take any pre-workout because I want to be able to feel the drugs working.
so far the pip is non existent, no issues there. Smooth gear can't wait to see what happens every this week.

anabolic4life
08-01-2016, 06:41 PM
So I just hit week 3 and the npp is starting to kick in, so is the Tbol, which is exactly when I thought it would. I've upped my Tbol to 80 mg. the pumps the last few days have been great. Whole body growing. Diet been pretty good. Not legit but def not poor. I'm switching up my diet as I'm now almost 200 lbs,my goal was 12-15, I'm now at 10 lbs at only 3 weeks. I will focus on more of a lean diet, see if I can't hold my weight while losing bf. I'm pleased so far, still very early this week should be interesting.

anabolic4life
08-16-2016, 09:33 PM
What's up everyone, week 5 and going strong, strength is climbing fast, I started with 225 for 5 reps, I'm now hitting it 12 times, the goal was to hit 315 by this cycle. I think that should be reached pretty easy. Weight has stayed the same at 200 lbs. that's the diet not gear, cardio been 4x week now for 20-25 mins, might not seem long enough to ppl but it works great for me, I'm starting to get vascular, nothing crazy, but cardio just started give it another 2 weeks and I should be sitting under the 10 percent bf goal. Everything has been going to planned. I did up the tbol to 80mg daily and the pumps are ridiculous, and sometimes to much but o-well. If anyone reading this and is going to take this tbol, please start at 60mg or you will be wasting your tbol, just my 2 cents.
no pip at all from the gear, I don't even know I shot up, love it.
I will be ordering more npp so I can run higher mg and a little longer. I feel I will beneifeit from a little more mg. just so where clear I'm not a believer in super high mg, some are but I'm not. But I do feel adding 2 more shots a week will be huge for me. Again just my 2 cents.