• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mass Aminos and Ultra 40

TheGreatSatan

38lbs lost
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok i have done a search on these and none came up with the results i wanted. Why should you take mass aminos and ultra 40 at the same time. I have looked at the contents of each and the ultra 40 has alot of the same aminos that the mass does but with the added B vitamins. If i am missing something (which apparently i am) could someone please explain this to me. Thanks much.

a good way to get quality protein and can actually reduce quanity of food volume in your stomach AKA making stomach volume smaller. This methodology i use of season to keep me and my cleints stomach smaller and less bloated.

4 mass/4 liver tabs with 5 oz cooked chicken gives you 60 grams of quality protein

remember different proteins have different BMV so if you eat 60 grams of proteinfrom chicken you are only actually getting close to 35-40 grams with mass aminos you get all of it becuase it is predigested and of it is absorbed

why Bodybuilders eat alot of egg whites becuase that protein is assimlate much more effeciently by the body

Back