• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

bigger shoulders,back

NeedToGrow

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi all

I would like to now how I can train with free weight to get bigger shoulders, bigger back. Does anybody know exercises? I would like to have bigger shoulders...Help Me!

First off, welcome to the best forum on the net hands down! We are all here to help in anyway we can and remember, there's no such thing as a stupid question!

There are allot of back and shoulder exercises to choose from. You generally want to hit a muscle from every possible angle to fully develop that muscle. Here is a great place to start when deciding what exercises to do and how to learn proper form of those exercises! Just click on the link and then go to the back and shoulder section and click on the exercise that you are interested in. Written instructions as well as an animated demonstration of the exercise is given.
http://www.gymamerica.com/gti/exercise/exercise_animated_demo_index/1,4263,1_,00.html?

Most back and shoulder exercises that you will find in a gym setting are covered.

Next, you want to put together a set of back and shoulder movements. This is where you need to do a little experimenting to see how your muscles respond to different exercises because we are all a little different in some respect.

Generally, you want to have at least 1 compound movement for each muscle group, that means either dumbbell shoulder presses or military presses for the shoulders and rows for the back. Those should be your core exercises for each muscle group. Then just do some experimenting with other exercises to see what combination will work the best for you! Good luck and if you have any questions just ask away.

------------------
If you build it they will come

In my opinion, to make the back grow, Pull-ups are the way to go, do as many reps as you can. Im just starting the Deadlifts but it looks as if this is going to be a main priority addition to my back workout. Make sure you get some sort of Row in there. (t-bar, one armed dumbell, seated, machine, ect..)
As for the shoulders I love Arnie Presses. Gets the front delts good. Side and Front with Round ya up. Don for get the traps, Heavy Up right rows (Yummy!). These will also hit your rear delts some, bent over raises or a reverse pec machine are good for the rear delts.

That site that Mr. In Charge gave you is great. Book mark it if you just starting. It will help explain to you what we are talking about.

Thanks for the site man, it really means alot for me.

Greets,
NeedToGrow

Large gave a great link there, feel free to ask any Q's you may have.

------------------
Just another day in the gutter

Deadlifts - although they focus primarily on the lower back - are a compound exercise, so they help to boost the growth hormones which build muscle; this is particularly relevant to this exercise, as deadlifts also work the glutes and legs generally (a good deadlift will also work your shoulers/traps to a slight extent as well as the lower-mid back). The legs, being the biggest set of muscles in the body, produce the most growth hormones when 'stimulated'. Along with upright rows etc., lateral raises and shoulder presses, your back and shoulders should grow significantly and quickly, as long as you eat right and sleep right. Afterall, exercising like Arnie but eating and drinking like Homer will most likely end in dissapointment.

I started doing dead's, rows, lateral pull downs, shrugs, shoulder presses and raises etc. in a 12-week, 2-day split and saw big gains. From my limited experience, these should do the trick. But as aforemetioned, make sure you eat right and give your body time to rest and your muscles time to grow!

Hope this helps.

This is almost 5 fucking years old. Be honest, how did you find this post?

RikkiHoon said:
Deadlifts - although they focus primarily on the lower back - are a compound exercise, so they help to boost the growth hormones which build muscle; this is particularly relevant to this exercise, as deadlifts also work the glutes and legs generally (a good deadlift will also work your shoulers/traps to a slight extent as well as the lower-mid back). The legs, being the biggest set of muscles in the body, produce the most growth hormones when 'stimulated'. Along with upright rows etc., lateral raises and shoulder presses, your back and shoulders should grow significantly and quickly, as long as you eat right and sleep right. Afterall, exercising like Arnie but eating and drinking like Homer will most likely end in dissapointment.

I started doing dead's, rows, lateral pull downs, shrugs, shoulder presses and raises etc. in a 12-week, 2-day split and saw big gains. From my limited experience, these should do the trick. But as aforemetioned, make sure you eat right and give your body time to rest and your muscles time to grow!

[SIZE=7[B]]Hope this helps.[/B][/SIZE]

ya im sure that help him, he has been logging on everday since 2001 and someone finally knew the answer to his question, ur a fuckn moron and i hope you die before ur next post

RikkiHoon said:

Hope this helps.

Old-WorldsOldestMan.jpg

Back