PDA

View Full Version : DutchPharma Ordering Process

DUTCHPHARMA
11-15-2016, 03:52 PM
:callme:Again, I am pleased to be able to be on this forum.
I am now posting this Thread to help all the buyers understand the way DutchPharma will do business with you.

* Our services are only for USA customers, customers from other countries will be redirected to our European websites.
* We do ship domestic (Yes we have a warehouse in the USA, and different shipping agencies located all around the territory)
* We don't have any websites in the USA for security reason - We do business only by encrypted email
* We do respond to your emails in 24H00 max - Humans take care of your demand, you will be in contact with real persons
* We do send you a pricelist by email, as the pricing and the stocks varies. We are new on the USA market, and we will continuously modify/change prices and product range to satisfy our clientele.
* We do emphasize on security and security rules. We keep the right to refuse clients or orders if they are considered as a risk to our business
* We have different payment methods that will be available, but we do work with Bitcoins a lot.
* If you don't know how to use bitcoins, we will explain you and guide you step by step. We offer a full service for bitcoins exchanges with local agency.
* Ordering process, shipping fees and shipping process will be detailed to you by email only.
* If you need any informations, please contact us by email, it is preferred over the Private messages on the forum. We will answer private messages on the forum, but it is more convenient for us to treat your demand via email.
* Minimum order: no min order for the next 3 months, but as you know, it is ridiculous to place an order of 1 vial for yourself and for our company.

I think I went through all major subjects, obviously by email I will send you more detailed informations, on each one of your concerns/questions.
Concerning promotions, we will start with something crazy (40%OFF)​ in order to get your attention, as a lot of sources are already doing good work on the USA market.

Guys, again thanks a lot for welcoming us in your community, and wish we will all help each others,

Sergio,