• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Finding legit shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggresive

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So here it goes. Very first ever post and have questions. First I've been using different brands of sustanon 250 at 250/week. I'm over 40 and first ever experience with steroids. Felt good on the first jug bot not even close on the second.. hammer anabolics is the second jug type. Man I need to find and acces legit safe shit i can order and get asap. Thinking about driving to Mexico. Any help is appreciated... thanks

Gp,dq are what i was told, an pharmacon.org

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

Not kosher

So here it goes. Very first ever post and have questions. First I've been using different brands of sustanon 250 at 250/week. I'm over 40 and first ever experience with steroids. Felt good on the first jug bot not even close on the second.. hammer anabolics is the second jug type. Man I need to find and acces legit safe shit i can order and get asap. Thinking about driving to Mexico. Any help is appreciated... thanks

Send a private message next time bro...

Gp,dq are what i was told, an pharmacon.org

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

A source check and review = Asking other members to share their experience with particular source or you share your own personal experience with a particular source..

A source check is not creating a thread, asking everyone to give you new sources.

And I do not believe OP or you actually broke a rule on this forum. Other forums are much stricter and you can not ask for sources or your thread and posts get deleted.. :D

why? what rule did the op break? this is under source check and review.

Sounds pretty desperate driving to Mexico, you might actually get yourself in a worse off situation doing that even.

No source checking.

Drive to Mexico instead

Sent from my JewPhone using Trannytalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back