• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Before or after ?

Fred

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
should we be drinking l-glutamine and creatine before or after working out?

I went to the vitamin shop, and the person said to drink it one hour before I went to work out. Yet people on this board say to do it after you workout.

Which way is better?

------------------
Truthugs.com

within 30 minutes after. I used to take my creatine before but found it upset my stomach so now I take it after.

------------------
Can't never did nothin,(Dedicated to my father)

This person at the vitamin shop are they just a salesperson or do they actually use any supplements. Take your glutamine and creatine after working out.

Ok, thanks.

They are salesperson, not users.

I like this board, has people that actually know what their doing.

------------------
Truthugs.com

Yeah, definitely take your creatine and glutamine after working out.

So for example, today I worked out for 1 hour.

Then within the 30 mins afterwards, I got a can of Gingerale and then poured it into a cup. Then put in 2 grams of creatine and 10 grams of l-glutamine into it. Mixed it around, and drank it. Does that sound right?

------------------
Truthugs.com

Don't use gingerale - it's high fructose corn syrup - crap.

Take it with some dextrose or some maltodextrin or some other high GI carb.

------------------
Complex problems have simple, easy to understand, wrong answers.

that mean it was good or bad?

------------------
Truthugs.com

what kinda drink should i use? coke?

------------------
Truthugs.com

Fred, what's this vitamin shop you keep talking about? Vitamin stores are good places to look at product and make an occasional purchase when you are desparate, but you can find your supplements MUCH cheaper online (same quality, same brands).

I have been taking the powder with Koolade or Powerade. Is this good or bad? What form of Creatine do you guys take. The powder I am using is straight Creatine and it tastes awfull. Are the pills better/better for you?

He speaks. I take mine with Koolaide!

------------------
Im an Iron Addict!

Yes, I also sit, fetch, roll over and play dead and beg(when I am in the mood).

------------------
If you spank it, it will come.

To get back on subject, I use creatine powder. It's the best out there. And the cheapest. To me, it doesn't taste like anything. Not good or bad, lol.

Why do you guys take it with Koolaid? Koolaid is unhealthy and bad for you.

------------------
Truthugs.com

I take it with Koolaide because of the naaaasty taste and sandy texture, but I only use a little more than a couple of shot glasses full mixed with the Creatine then I follow that with lots of water.

Interesting. Do you make the Koolaid yourself (the powder kind) or do you buy it already made? Reason Im asking is because the koolaid powder might mess up the creatine powder maybe?

------------------
Truthugs.com

IML Gear Cream!
I make it my self. I dont see how it could interfere with the Creatine. The Koolaide is mixed before you add the Creatine. I guess it is possible... Someone with more experiance with this should answer the question. The manufacturing labeling on the container of the Creatine that I have recomends taking it with grape juice, but most people here says thats wrong... Could someone answer if it would be ok or not to take it with Powerade?

Yeah - don't take it with juice. The citrus in those juices appearently stabalize the creatine so that it doesn't work. You need to drink it with high GI carbs, but I'm not sure whats the bets drink to use.

------------------
Truthugs.com

I take my creatine put it in my mouth, then take a shot of koolaid, has to be a room temp. Doesnt mix good cold.

------------------
Im an Iron Addict!

Same here, 1 heaping teaspoon in the mouth chased with my protein shake and glutamine.

------------------
Can't never did nothin,(Dedicated to my father)

Back