• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tadalafil is back in Stock at www.ironmagresearch.com

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Guys, just an FYI, this is now back and fully stocked. This is one of the highest performing and top sellers at Iron Mag Research. It sells out very often because it is so potent of a version. Highest Quality and Lab Tested.

Please use my discount code "WES15" in capital letters at checkout for 15% off your orders. Also, there is a BUY 3 get 1 FREE on all products. And you can use my discount code on top of that offer. Makes any purchase very very reasonable especially considering the high quality of these products!

LINK TO BUY
https://www.ironmagr...alafil-citrate/

chems_0003_Tadalafil-Citrate-250x300.jpg

30mg/ml 30ml
Currently many research professionals have been testing Tadalafil Citrate for the use of problems pertaining to treating erectile dysfunction as well as research for pulmonary arterial hypertension.

WARNING: This product, Tadalafil Citrate is for research use only. Tadalafil Citrate is NOT for human use

I just started using it for the first time 3 days ago and I'm impressed. I'm taking 7.5mg/day and loving it

my guinea pig has always been fond of IMR "tada"

I have to ask you boss. Why did you drop the UCDA?
It was a very good product that worked. When my lab rats abused oral steroids it literally brought them back to normal level on their AST/ALT labs.

it did not sell.

tadalafil keeps a smile on there face..for days at a time!!

Thanks guys for the comments...Glad everyone is loving this product.

Back