• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

A New Thing That Surfaced

5abi

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Now that i'm gettin ready for 1st cycle, i wuz reading through some other forums and i came across.......

sperm, will my sperm production be hurt? will my children come out retarted? or deformed, am i threatning my future lively hood and passing on of genes?

If you do juice, there is always a chance you could become infertile. So no your children wont come out retarded, or deformed. You just might not be able to have any. I really dont think that 1 cycle will affect you that severly though.

dude, when you take testosterone exogenously, your natural production will shut down seeing as how you have 6 times more than you need, which is the reason why people say your nuts shrink. after your hormoone levels return to normal you will be fine bro. I would reccommend not trying to father any kids at the moment. Test is one of the best (and only) forms of birth control for men.:thumb:

thnx guys i'm still quite aways from fathering kids, i'm 19, juss taken the extra security as long as they dont' come out deformed, i can adopt :D

Yes your sperm count is affected, but its nothing you can't overcome unless you are foolish.

I know of one person recently who impregnated his wife while being on for 6 months, he is was using HCG throughout his cycle.

I have never heard of or seen anyone post info or personal experience as to having anything but a healthy baby.

Im thinkin my post was edited, but I will repost anyway.
5abi- Why do you want to juice if you are only 19? There are plenty of supplimrnts out there that will help you develop. I would maybe just wait till a little later in life if I were you. Its hard I know you always want everything fast, but "Rome wasnt built in a day" so just take some time.

Im 19... and supplements did not work for me... been trainging for 3 or 4 years.. now just got on Juice a month or 2 ago...

Back