• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Any members have Fibromyalgia?

azza1971

KEPPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Any members have Fibromyalgia? Just wondering if anyone is suffering from this deliberating disease and if you are, are you still training or can you train. Lets keep it nice please, its a serious issue.

AZZA

It's been tossed around a bit as a diagnoses for me but it turned out to be mostly food allergies (not in tolerances- big difference) and a mystery connective tissue problem that I personally think has more to do with micronutrients problems related to the food allergies.

Anyone ever test the shit out of your thyroid? Hypothyroid mimics fibro symptoms ...it seems fibro became a thing when the tsh test hit the market.

I?ve been diagnosed since 2013, I?ve had every conceivable test except a spinal tap, but it started back in 2008 or even prior to it, i was working 45-50 hours a week, very active, i use to train very hard, 4 times a week. My current daily activity is down to about 1 hour a day, any form of physical activity puts me in a world of hurt, I?ve even needed assistance to just stand up. Im only 45, my mum did have Fibre for decades, so possible runs in the family. Lately I?ve been tested twice for Lyme disease, the symptoms mimic each other. Low testosterone, to many red blood cells, costiondrititis just adds to it. Im more interested in those that have it and whether they can train. Ive tried, I?ve tried training through it and its not possible. Fucked me up for weeks. When i was training and the constant soreness, poor recovery, i never put it down to this, i went through 5 years of that, trying to work out what was up. Even on the gear my gains were minimal.

there are quite a few fibro boards that address the issue that would probably be worth looking into

I?m more into the who is still lifting with Fibro

And there are other people with fibro that work out...which I think you'll find if you check out a fibro board

well not myself, but my wife has Fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, along with her lupus.
its a very tough condition.

i know, its a game changer

Back