PDA

View Full Version : Congressional Legal Muscle Book Drive

NAR
10-01-2003, 06:52 PM
***Approved by Prince***

National Anabolic Review & Legal Muscle
Senate and Congressional Member Book Drive

How would you like to know that every member of Congress and
the Senate had a copy of Legal Muscle delivered to them personally?
Now is your chance to take part in making sure that happens. Please
take a moment of your time and click the link below to see how YOU
can make a difference...

http://www.nationalanabolicreview.com/LegalMuscle/index.html

National Anabolic Review
admin@nationalanabolicreview.com

NAR
10-01-2003, 06:55 PM
Some may ask what good it will do?

Will our leaders take heed and change policy based on getting a personal copy of Legal muscle sent to them peronally? Chances are no. But what it will do is show that there is a body large enough and determined enough to get the book in their hands. This has value my friends. The next letter I write my congressmen or Senator will be asking him what he/she thought of Legal Muscle?? I can't wait for that response letter. And I can't wait to hear the thousands of people sending similiar letters and what their responses will be. It's just my way of doing my part for regaining our personal liberties. I hope their are parrellel views here as well.
What I do ask is if you view our current AAS laws as obscure, and have a few extra denario laying around, a donation to get this book in the hands of our legislators would be a small step to a bigger agenda, and it is the next phase in that agnada. To go around asking for donations is a humbling experience sometimes, but the intentions here are genuine and selfLESS.

Mudge
10-01-2003, 07:13 PM
People that have certain beliefs can still fight for thier dream :thumb: