• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New One Here

SlimOne24

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well, I'm posting this to introduce myself. My name is Richard but for the last 10 years I've gone by Slim, so call me Slim until I'm not anymore.....then a new nick will have to be discussed and adopted.

I'm 24 years old, 5 foot 9 inches, 120lbs on a good day. I've always been the "hit it hard for 6-9months and then quit because I'm disappointed nothing is gained; then start back up a few months later" type. I've actually been accused of having an eating disorder I eat so much. I constantly eat. Truthfully, it isn't always the most nutritious of foods that I snack on but I get 3-5 solid meat and potatoe meals (in addition to weight gain/protein shakes when I was "hitting it hard") and a shitload a junkfood in between. But, at my size I figured the more calories the better.

I joined this forum because I've given up on the same old useless routine. I'm dramatically underweight and due to health problems I need to gain Lean Body Mass.

My goal is to gain 30-40lbs of Lean Body Mass and maintain it. I like going to the gym and not afraid of a workout; nor am I bashful around food. Its just unfortunate that I don't have a lifetime to continue struggling to gain; the quicker the better at this point. Though, I am not expecting it to happen in just a matter of a few months.

So in the near future you'll be hearing me ask alot of very stupid questions so bear with me please. In advance, I appreciate all of your help and opinions on supplements, training methods, and um more supplements.

Thank you, and I look forward to getting to know a few of ya

Slim aka Richard

I gained 10 lbs of muscles in 2 months..and i keep working
in fact there were times i couldn't do properly and eat well due to my tertiary education.
u have better condition...just do it

Welcome :wave:

Back