• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

p - gh

MEATHEAD 1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi all,

just like to say hello 1st of all and has anyone used P - GH its good

meathead 1:thumb:

Originally posted by Prince
what exactly is P - GH ???

go to the mass monsterz site

lots of info on it there

massmonsterz.com

http://www.universalkits.com/P-GH.htm

I have heard mixed talk but mostly nobody seems to believe it will work. I have heard also that he sent out somewhere around 250kits to be tested, so maybe more info will be out soon results wise.

it seems to be working for me ok, i'v been on it for 10 days any i feel lots better on myself = more energy + less tired through day,
no sign of ups in strength yet though, i'll let you know how it goes

meathead 1

GH by itself would be an expensive waste of "research."

Originally posted by Mudge
GH by itself would be an expensive waste of "research."

i'm on a bridge right now ! taking anavar along with the p-gh.
been on the anavar for 6 week then in another 2 weeks i start on:

for 12 week
1000mg test enanthat week
400 mg deca week

a:50 x 50mg day for 1st three week or may do d/bol not made my mind up yet which one

50 mcg p-gh per day split / 2 i'll be taking the p-gh for around 6 to 9 months depending on how it goes (i'll let you all know)

my training is split between: boxing 5 days per week = 3 mornings + 2 evenings and weight training 5 days per week split. on prevoius experiance the gear + weights keep me strong and the boxing keeps me fit and cut ( been traqining since i was 15 in various sports now i'm 54 and i'm still learning' but hey i enjoy it)

any way, about the p-gh i will keep you all informed but like i say up to now i feel good on it ! Placebo ? dont now yet.

meathead 1

Anavar will not allow for a full recouperation, of course if you only care about testicular atrophy then HCG twice a week 500iu will help.

attachment.php

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by crackerjack414
its not real gh dont expect the same kind of results.........

yea i know but "hgh" made me feel very tired all day long, i could just sit down and drop off to sleep any time any where p - gh seems to give me more energy.
i'll just see how it goes.

try hitting your gh right before bed thats what ive done in the past. The stuff makes me ankles get swolen it sucks

:confused:

Last edited:
Originally posted by crackerjack414
try hitting your gh right before bed thats what ive done in the past. The stuff makes me ankles get swolen it sucks

thanks C/J 414 i'll try that

Back