• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Returning to the weight room after a 3 1/2 year hiatus

Biggreen695

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Good afternoon y'all.

The weight room was my first true love in high school. I had messed with weights a little bit in middle school, but, when I walked into the weight room for summer workouts for football the summer before my freshman year I fell in love.

I played football through out high school on the defensive line and trust me, I loved football but I loved the off season more because that meant more time in the weight room.

By senior year I had a max bench of 345 and a max squat of 450, but my diet sucked and I was a hefty fellow.

After graduation I moved away from home back to where I was born and started working on a farm. After 2 years of farm work and changing my lifestyle I dropped 65lbs. I decided to go to college last year and wasn't working as much, but started watching what I ate and bought a bowflex hoping to workout more often. I quickly got stronger than the weight sticks on it so that didn't last long.

I lost my job about a month ago and it didn't take long to start gaining weight. That leads me to where I am now, I got me a gym membership at the gym where my dad has been going for a couple years now.

Got a long way to go to get to where I'm as strong as I used to be, that much is evident. But I've enjoyed the hell out of this last week and changed my diet. Luckily I had a good deer season so I've got plenty of lean meat to eat. Thanks for reading and I look forward to browsing the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the Board...

Come visit me at the Help Desk!

Sent from my jewPhone using TrannyTalk Pro

Back