• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tren here, get your Tren!!!

OTG85

GearedTheFuckUp
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
With summer being right around the corner we got you covered. Spring is here and it's time to shed that winter coat. What better way to do it then some good old tren?

We have a large selection of tren that will turn you into a fat incinerator. If you have used euro pharmacies then you know what I'm talking about. If you haven't used Euro Pharmacies then it's time to get on the train. Here at WWW.UNCLEZ.RU we have something for everyone when it comes to tren or any other product.

Check out these Tren product's that we have to offer.

abda2ccd3c6b3de36d45593359af81d7.jpg

986ceefa356b22920daf82c4abf7f938.jpg

215598a54fa6436bab2077d966c30846.jpg

226b4ae13de61451efd2ecee964252a8.jpg

a053abbafd1f25d23c72295f24aea01d.jpg

Already got some in , great product more to come 😀👍🤘💯💪

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Tren here get your Tren

Starting Tren Ace in two more weeks 75m ed and 50mg tbol ed and 200mg cyp. Time to dry out $

OTG85 is the Tren Master..

If EP products are good enough for OTG85 and the BB's they sponsor, they have to be great products..

I've never hit EP tren.. but have very successfully blasted the Test Prop.. Sus 250.. while popping their winny tabs..

I got great results ..

OTG85 is the Tren Master..

If EP products are good enough for OTG85 and the BB's they sponsor, they have to be great products..

I've never hit EP tren.. but have very successfully blasted the Test Prop.. Sus 250.. while popping their winny tabs..

I got great results ..

Thanks brother!! I?m actually ramping down my tren run now on some H-as tren E I purchased from you guy?s on the flash sale a few week?s ago. Uncle Z said I?m a tren addict and he can?t afford my habit anymore lol. I?m jk I actually ran our tren Ace for 7 week's at 75mg eod and my wife couldn?t handle the night sweats anymore and made me quit :( she literally had to wash the sheets every day because when I sweat it would almost smell like vinegar. Very potent stuff. Im going to cruise on tren E and sust for a few week's then move on to equipoise and test E for the rest of the year.

Brother.. the Tren E I ran was Crimson.. you remember them guys right??

Well.. it was my first Tren E run.. and Whoaaaa.. side effects were 10x was i got on Tren A.. nevermind irritability ... the night sweats sucked huge fucking balls. By the middle of my blast.. I had to have a stack of 4 towels next to my bed.. plus 1 over my pillow.. and one I laid on.. I woke up to soaking wet towels 2x a night.. sometimes 3x. the worst .. was in summer when I get my sheet soaked.. and then try to roll over only to discover it.. but with the air conditioning on.. it was like taking a sheet out of a cold wash cycle and covering up with it..

Now I'm nandrolone for life now.. lol. If I want sizzle.. then its primo and eq with test and nandrolone.. and either var.. winny.. or halo.

Thanks brother!! I?m actually ramping down my tren run now on some H-as tren E I purchased from you guy?s on the flash sale a few week?s ago. Uncle Z said I?m a tren addict and he can?t afford my habit anymore lol. I?m jk I actually ran our tren Ace for 7 week's at 75mg eod and my wife couldn?t handle the night sweats anymore and made me quit :( she literally had to wash the sheets every day because when I sweat it would almost smell like vinegar. Very potent stuff. Im going to cruise on tren E and sust for a few week's then move on to equipoise and test E for the rest of the year.

Brother.. the Tren E I ran was Crimson.. you remember them guys right??

Well.. it was my first Tren E run.. and Whoaaaa.. side effects were 10x was i got on Tren A.. nevermind irritability ... the night sweats sucked huge fucking balls. By the middle of my blast.. I had to have a stack of 4 towels next to my bed.. plus 1 over my pillow.. and one I laid on.. I woke up to soaking wet towels 2x a night.. sometimes 3x. the worst .. was in summer when I get my sheet soaked.. and then try to roll over only to discover it.. but with the air conditioning on.. it was like taking a sheet out of a cold wash cycle and covering up with it..

Now I'm nandrolone for life now.. lol. If I want sizzle.. then its primo and eq with test and nandrolone.. and either var.. winny.. or halo.

Yes I do actually Im still very good friends with the chef 👨🍳 that shit was potent as I ran myself in 2015. My wife couldn?t take it no more I too put towels down most nights or slept on the couch on towels. You almost need to put a tarp down lol.

Hey brother.. did you write up that EQ thread on ASF???
I took it from a few different articles and put it all together.

IML Gear Cream!
Any chance of ever seeing a Euro Pharm brand parabolan (tren hex) in the future?
I would drop some hundos for sure.
I gotta have some tren base in my life.. soon.. very soon.

Any chance of ever seeing a Euro Pharm brand parabolan (tren hex) in the future?
I would drop some hundos for sure.
I gotta have some tren base in my life.. soon.. very soon.
This is very possible brother and I?ll pass your request up to the boss and see what we can do.

Back