PDA

View Full Version : how much adex please

malk
03-30-2017, 06:46 AM

guys how much adex should I run to bring this down as quick as poss..1mg eod? for 2 weeks maybe..
I know this might be the wrong section,but I am using tren,does this give a false reading?,although sbhg is
very low

WesleyInman
03-30-2017, 07:55 AM
Hey man you can do even .5 and go from there?

I love Adex and have used it for close to 20+ years, but in the past few years I feel like I even like Exemestane better myself at .25mgs ED or EOD while on cycle. It really keeps my estro down and I function well on it. It also really improves my free testosterone levels a bit when I run it while on.

Either way Adex, Exemest, you cant lose!

malk
03-30-2017, 08:53 AM
Hey man you can do even .5 and go from there?

I love Adex and have used it for close to 20+ years, but in the past few years I feel like I even like Exemestane better myself at .25mgs ED or EOD while on cycle. It really keeps my estro down and I function well on it. It also really improves my free testosterone levels a bit when I run it while on.

Either way Adex, Exemest, you cant lose!

cheers man..ive got some new adex as the last was obviously bunk!.ive done I mg x2 and will carry on with .5 eod from now on,il get some
more blood work in three weeks..cheers

WesleyInman
03-30-2017, 10:01 AM
cheers man..ive got some new adex as the last was obviously bunk!.ive done I mg x2 and will carry on with .5 eod from now on,il get some
more blood work in three weeks..cheers

Oh had no clue you were having sourcing issues.

I hate to advertise in nearly every thread..but why not.

If you need RC's, sarms and peptides in the future, you can use my code "WES15" for 15% off at www.ironmagresearch.com

We have you covered on anything you need and deliver Internationally as well. All lab tested. So if your current option fails, this is a backup plan :)

Best wishes to you and those Test levels are pretty serious by the way LOL!!

Have a nice day man :)