• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Natural test. boosters

tk...

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been searching for a while now for a natural test booster. Am thinking about stacking 6-oxo with Endo Test by San.

What do u guys think about this stack compared to others?
Any recommendations on how to cycle it?

Another stack i was thinking about is 6- oxo with tribex, but i found that people were raving about the endo test when used in conjuction with 6-oxo. Aromadex is also another product i was contemplating about but since it contains 100mls per serving of 6-oxo, there wouldn't be any point in buying two suppliments similar in incredients.

thoughts and inputs appreciated

any tribulus products are a waste of money unless youre stacking them with andro/DHEA

6-oxo is the only product shown to increase endogenous test levels in a University study.

what about acetyl L carnitine?

Great product. Not a test booster.

Aromadex boosted MY test levels higher and quicker than 6-OXO. I have never used Endotest, but I think that SAN is a great company with great products. The problem with stacking two products in this situation is that you don't know which one is working. I would use one at a time for about 4 weeks on 4 weeks off to truly see which is producing the results for you.

Originally posted by gopro
Aromadex boosted MY test levels higher and quicker than 6-OXO. I have never used Endotest, but I think that SAN is a great company with great products. The problem with stacking two products in this situation is that you don't know which one is working. I would use one at a time for about 4 weeks on 4 weeks off to truly see which is producing the results for you.

GP, you had blood tests done? What were the results (baseline and such), over what period? And what were the results frmo 6-oxo?

One think I'd like to point out, is that I doubt you would see noticeable results (i.e. increased muscle mass or fat loss) from any of these products in four weeks. At least I did not from 6-oxo, though I think it invaluable post-cycle.

Originally posted by gopro
The problem with stacking two products in this situation is that you don't know which one is working. I would use one at a time for about 4 weeks on 4 weeks off to truly see which is producing the results for you.

You read my mind exaclty
;) ,,but why 4 weeks off, i would of thought that 1 week off would suffice

i was looking into endotest, but i found at sndcanada.com that they had sopharma. I decided to order some and let the results or none speak for themself.

I also ordered some 6-oxo from 1fast400.com, along with some VPX bioactive food (vanilla, i hope that stuff dont taste like shieet)

so basically, i am gonna take the food supliment during the first week with sopharma (4 weeks on, as gopro mentionned) and view the results ..

and then the 6-oxo,,,for another cycle..

so much money and for what? to be a damn lab rat:D

Originally posted by ST240
any tribulus products are a waste of money unless youre stacking them with andro/DHEA

bro, are you kidding me? ive heard countless times that the andro/dhea stack is bullshit and it will raise ur estrogen levels more than ur test levels....

andro suckss....

PaCT worked well for me POST cycle. It contains 6oxo and DHEA.

IML Gear Cream!
Does your age matter when taking products like 6-oxo that naturally increase testosterone, or is it still a bad idea?

Desiccated Liver Powder (low temp) has been effective at increasing natural test levels in rats.

Tribulus!!!

I dont use any sort of stacks, and dont intend too, but I take tribulus terristris alone, and while it doesnt work miracles, it has benefits if you work hard in the gym and add it to a good diet. Top five natural supplements: Multi-Vitamins, Amino Acids/Glutamine, Tribulus, Whey, Green Tea!

If i were to use Tribulus, I'd buy it in bulk - Same price for like half pound as it is a bottle. Then just make tea outta it, or capsulate it myself.

Sex is a natural test booster :O)

Originally posted by samat631
bro, are you kidding me? ive heard countless times that the andro/dhea stack is bullshit and it will raise ur estrogen levels more than ur test levels....

andro suckss....

Don't be a dick, you heard about it countless times because you made countless threads asking about this product yourself.:finger:

haha watever jiimyboy, 2 threads bitch
You admit to making threads about it, So why were you being a dick to the guy who brought it up? We were all nice to you when you asked the same question over and over in your previous thread AND on top of that you asked the same questions in a different thread the next day. I think everyone here agrees that you're the one acting like a bitch.

andro suckss....

Andros suck? Your kidding right?

IML Gear Cream!
Andros suck?? I dont guess youve ever used a potent andro product before to say that. Andros are proven to add lean mass and some help raise your natural test. You dont believe me, check the science behind them. They have more research to back up andros than they do 1-test.

And Samat, just because someone only has 2 threads doesnt mean anything. Just because someone doesnt post whore doenst mean they dont know about 10 times what you know.

Get a life?

Im not trying to attack you man, Im just saying just because they guy only has 2 threads doesnt mean he doesnt know what he's talking about. You shouldnt judge someone because they are new to the board. What if they have 2,000 posts or threads on another board somewhere?

And the whole Andro thing is just fact. Andros arent like N02 where there is little science behind it. Andros WORK.

No need to be sensitive.:cry:

me being sensitive? you guys are the ones blowin this outta proportion...

plus you think Androstenedione is a good supplement? my fault i was remarking on Androstenedione not andros in general, plus i wasnt bein a dick to that guy, i dont know what ur talking about....if any one takes shit for bein a noob its me....and my names sam. not samat thnx

Back