• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

quick question

Myst

jus getting started
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
alright heres what happened, this may be a lil graphic but yeah here goes, one night things got a lil heated, and she handed me a condom. i know how to use them and all but it was dark and i couldnt see what i was doing, i went to put it on, but it wouldnt roll down so i fliped it around and it rolled down like a charm. i'm not sure if any precum got on the condom on the 1st attempt on puttin it on, which inturn would make it the outside if the condom during all of the action. If so, how likely is it to get the female pregnant like that?

and for the preg test, it says to do it between 5 and 15 days, would you get more accurate results at 5 days, or closer to 15 days?

it is possible bro, depending on a few things it isn't very likely, but its defn possible. you will know soon enough, haha

take it as a lesson learned. Even if I think I might have put it on backwards the first time I'll get another one. So from now on just be sure to grab another. And also learn how to put it on right.

there's no real reason to worry. If I were to bet money on this I'd bet that you're clear. So don't get worked up too much, just enough to be sure next time you're heated up and this happens to get a fresh one.
:lol: hell, just read the illustrated instructions on the inside of the box, it even tells you that

But ya know, a lot of people use the "pull out" method and don't get pregnant and that involves the insertion of more precum then you exposed her to (not that the pull out method is AT ALL a good idea, don't do it)

It only takes one to slip past the goalposts and your life is ruined.

with that, precum can contain a few million of them.

its definately possible.

was there spermicide on it? if not, get the condoms with spermacide as it can only help. condoms do break.

the pull out method DOES NOT WORK!

its good to see you are taking responsibility to use effective birth control (i assume you are young) . if the two of you are serious and monogamous, theres plenty of other methods so you wont have to wear a condom. a good idea is to get tested for diseases first.

Have fun!

IT is possible but unlikely, sperm do die usually when they come in contact with air pritty rapidly and the material of the condom do kill sperm as well (well that depends on why type you use). To make sure that doesn't happen to me and my girl (yes I had that mistake a few times) is make sure your using another form of protection, like the pill, the shot (which is better then a condom for preventing those little accidents) or even creams.

Originally posted by FatGuy
was there spermicide on it? if not, get the condoms with spermacide as it can only help. condoms do break.
there is absolutely zero evidence to support that spermacide condoms add any extra protection, although it can be helpful for peace of mind

what is precum? I only ejaculate at the end.

Do the world a favor: No sex ever again; with your pillow or otherwise.

what is precum? I only ejaculate at the end.

OH NO YOU DON'T!!!!

while u are having sex, a little amount of ejaculate leaks out of the top of your penis which contains a lot of sperm. you dont climax and if you are hitting it pretty good, you wont even notice, until the girl comes at you with a positive pregnancy test.

if you are this ignorant about sex, maybe you arent ready to have sex yet. educate yourself more, as if you believe that by pulling out you cant get a girl pregnant, the world might not want you reproducing just yet. ;)

he should know better, with proper sexual education. this kid is actively having sex and has no clue that he can be getting his girlfriend pregnant, leading to another unwanted child in this world.

I got cum rags more useful than you.

Funny thing is, you have no idea what a total fucking loser you actually are.

aahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahha, this kid is funny dude, takes me back to the old day

TheGreatSatan
Cutting is No Fun

damn man relax, tkae it easy on the kid, hahahahahhahaha "......loser you are.......
hahahahahahah

cum turns into a watery liquid after a while & if you only got a dab on the condom then most likely the liquid probably would not reach the promise land. You never know though. I would not worry about it though !!!

Originally posted by FatGuy
OH NO YOU DON'T!!!!

while u are having sex, a little amount of ejaculate leaks out of the top of your penis which contains a lot of sperm. you dont climax and if you are hitting it pretty good, you wont even notice, until the girl comes at you with a positive pregnancy test.

if you are this ignorant about sex, maybe you arent ready to have sex yet. educate yourself more, as if you believe that by pulling out you cant get a girl pregnant, the world might not want you reproducing just yet. ;)

oh my god...:laugh:
i am not in that bad condition :lol:
i just joke...

btw it is pretty funny to see ppl's reaction to my dumb question..
:)

Back