• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

pharmacom store

evitisop

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i have been taking androgel 1.62% for the better part of 6 years. i started taking it because i honestly needed it. my T levels were almost nothing. i got tested for several reasons i dont want to go into. after getting a script i immediately felt better on so many levels. i was lucky in that my insurance company (BCBS) covered the script at $10/month. well, my wife and i decided after she went back to work we would use her insurance carrier as our primary. she had taken 5 years off to watch our children (shes a school teacher and it was cheaper). i quickly discovered that aetna, the new carrier, would not cover the androgel i had been taking for so long. after taking it for 6 years what was i to do? they wanted almost $900/month for the androgel with this new carrier. i could not pay that but i needed the T. those of you have been taking this script for an extended period know what i am talking about. to complicate matters i moved to a new state after being transferred for work. the doctor i had been using would no longer refill my prescription without getting another T test. it was about that time i came across the pharmacom store website. they have come really come through for me. the product i have received is top notch - you might say "too good". it took me two months to get switched back to my company's insurance. that whole time i had no T - no androgel. after finally getting back on my insurance and finding a new doctor i finally got tested again. in that two month period i used the T i received from pharmacom. well... i had to get tested for the new Dr. and my T count was too high. it was 1750!! i have kind of screwed myself. i though after not taking any for a week my T would drop - i was wrong. now i have to explain to my new Dr. what's going on and why my T is so high.

this was last week... so in short i just want to say the product i have received from pharmacom has been top notch. i wont lie and say i have tried other people - i have not. pharmacom has really come through for me. its sad i was forced to use them because some insurance company decided T replacement is not a necessity. i still do not know why. i have had many conversations with aetna to date and have lost my temper many times. to say i am mad at them is an understatement. i was forced to go back on my company's insurance because i could not afford the $900/month!

i am writing this in the hope that someone else caught in my shoes will know what to do. i would have never found pharmacom if it were not for a coworker. i hope this doesnt happen to anyone else... BUT if it does give them a shot. sheesh... i feel like a shill but im truly just trying to help. i do not know what i would have done if i had not found them. the depression i get after not taking T for a few weeks is HORRIBLE! anyway, i digress... give them a shot if you ever find yourself in my shoes. peace.

Love.these guys, I haven't had a bad experience yet with them

[FONT=&quot]MCO.....Is pharmacom closed on the weekends? I placed an order little over 24 hours from ([/FONT]http://www.pharmacomstore.ws[FONT=&quot]) and paid$$$ and am getting the jitters since the only response from them has been via their automated email "We have received your payment information related to #XXX569 order. Our team will contact you for any further updates. Thank you for being our valued customer!" I left a message on their site as well but I'm pulling ZEROS so far....[/FONT]

No need to worry here brother.. This place is legit.. You can check Pharmacom site itself, to see this place is an authorized reseller of their products.

Furthermore.. remember theres a time differential .. when you sent your funds.. the receiver who's suppose to pick up your money may have been sleeping. It usually takes a few days for them to do so and then confirm the pickup has occurred.. After the money has picked up and confirmed (again ..at least a few days).. then your order is processed and packed ...then shipped.

This place is legit. Don't worry.. and do yourself a favor and do not log in to the USPS every day with tracking #. Wait 3 weeks.. then check the tracking numbers.. Unless your stuff shows up before then.

MCO.....Is pharmacom closed on the weekends? I placed an order little over 24 hours from (http://www.pharmacomstore.ws) and paid$$$ and am getting the jitters since the only response from them has been via their automated email "We have received your payment information related to #XXX569 order. Our team will contact you for any further updates. Thank you for being our valued customer!" I left a message on their site as well but I'm pulling ZEROS so far....

Recent timeline:

12/2/17 Saturday, placed order and sent $.
12/6 payment accepted.
12/15 received tracking number. However, item not shipped yet.
12/27 contacted help because according to tracking #, product still not shipped.
12/30 item ships and a couple of weeks later received.

From order placement to receiving product was about 5 1/2 weeks. I had read that orders direct to factory can take a while to ship so was expecting the delay.

Been taking for 3 weeks now. Test enth seems to be working but causes very sore infection with every injection. At first I thought I may have just not been sterile enough but was real careful with last pin so it's definitely the product. Not real happy about that so not going to complain - just looking for new supplier.

Recent timeline:

12/6 payment accepted.
12/27 contacted help because according to tracking #, product still not shipped.

From order placement to receiving product was about 5 1/2 weeks. I had read that orders direct to factory can take a while to ship so was expecting the delay.

Been taking for 3 weeks now. Test enth seems to be working but causes very sore infection with every injection. At first I thought I may have just not been sterile enough but was real careful with last pin so it's definitely the product. Not real happy about that so not going to complain - just looking for new supplier.

Hello Sir,

Please send me a PM with your order number so I can see exactly what test have you ordered....But my guess is that you have ordered test-E500 or Sust500 after what you are saying .

High concentration products like test-E500 and Sust500 can often cause this kind of PIP and a warning about this was placed on our website about it ....Please try to dilute the product with some grapeseed oil bought from the pharmacy or warm it up a little before injecting it and you shouldn't have PIP problems anymore .

The enanthate ester alone, has been known to cause soreness in some users. I am one those people.. No matter the manufacturer, it always makes me feel like I'm pinning Test Prop..

Recent timeline:

12/6 payment accepted.

Hello Sir,

Please send me a PM with your order number so I can see exactly what test have you ordered....But my guess is that you have ordered test-E500 or Sust500 after what you are saying .

High concentration products like test-E500 and Sust500 can often cause this kind of PIP and a warning about this was placed on our website about it ....Please try to dilute the product with some grapeseed oil bought from the pharmacy or warm it up a little before injecting it and you shouldn't have PIP problems anymore .

Back