• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Maybe there's hope

LazyByNature

genetically predetermined
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was pleasantly surprised today because my oats actually tasted good and I didn't gag when I ate them. The first time I attempted to eat oats I could only get about 3-4 spoons down. The second time I managed to get nearly the entire 1/2 cup. And today I eat the entire 1/2 cup easily. I didn't even put that much applesauce in it either.

Now if I can prevent those binges from occuring, like those 4 giant sugar cookies that I ate last night.:cry: How am I supposed to resist the tempation when they are just sitting there on the counter? Can't keep them out of the house because of the kids. One probably wouldn't be too bad as I am not competing or anything like that, but once I start....

The secret to my oats is to cook them in water (of course) and then put two little packets of Sweet-N-Low mixed into them in a bowl.

Why are you giving your kids something that you know you shouldn't be eating yourself? Sugar cookies have zero nutritional value for you and your children.

Why not have fruit lying on the counter instead? If you are trying to be a healthy example for them, include them in the healthy eating!

(BTW, not trying to be a preachy ass...just giving my humble opinion). ;)

It was a school function. One of my daughters had to take in a snack that included the letter "e". Are there any snacks out there that begin with the letter "e"? My wife didn't think that pre-schoolers would appreciate eggplant snacks so she decorated each cookie with an "e". The orginal plan was to bake cookies in the shape of an egg but that fell through. The reason that the cookies were on the counter was because we don't allow the kids to gourge themselves on candy and such. And in an attempt to prevent it, I ate them instead. Just protecting my children, honest.

Should have bought a few dozen eggs and handed them out :yes:

I use honey for my oatmeal right now. If anything oatmeal is bland but I have no problems eating it plain other than the boredom.

Originally posted by ajustana
The secret to my oats is to cook them in water (of course) and then put two little packets of Sweet-N-Low mixed into them in a bowl.

before or after they're cooked?

I mix a scoop of protein powder (banana :lick: ) with a few packs of sweet n low, and some water. (Add protein AFTER you cook the oats) It is soooo good, I actually look forward to eating it daily, its turned into a sweet treat!:thumb:

Back