• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How do you tell your girlfriend.....

FatGuy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
That she's getting a little smelly down in, well, u know. ladies, how would you want to be told, or would you rather not. thanks

If she is gettin a little smelly then it is probably because she A.doesnt shower often (which probably isnt the case) or B.she has an infection and should go get checked out.
I am sure that she is aware of it and maybe you should just let her figure it out cause i am sure that you would hurt her feelings if you said anything. JMHO though. I dont know how sensitive she is to these things though. Has she recently just started the pill?

yes she did and that coincided with her "symptoms". i had a vasectomy 4 weeks ago and she will stop it as soon as i get the all clear at 12 weeks from the urologist. i'm sure you are right.

ps she does shower all the time. lol

i knew she showered all the time silly ;)

well if she had an infection she may get it again i you have contracted it too. so you should go to the dr's and get some meds just to be safe. you can pass those things around like mad. i used to get infections all the time with the pill, so i stop taking to pill 6 years ago.

all the best.

Jenny

well, if ya stop going 'south' on her..that would mean something...I used to date a girl...same thing...whew! I never did that for her...
I even had to shower immediately after we were intimate....

Hey, FG.

Don't count on being clear after three months.

I had to send three samples in (all clear at nine months) and we did plenty of flushing!!:booty: :dance:

maybe she just needs to shave. Sometimes smells can build up when there needs to be a trimming. Aside from just showering, make sure she's showering "down there" as well. It's one thing to get your outer regions washed during a shower, it's another to be sure to clean between the legs.

Give her a taste of herself, go down on her and kiss her right after :lol:

now, that's love!
:D

Originally posted by irontime

Hahaha good answer!

Or just only play with her other 2 holes now:eek: and :booty:

IML Gear Cream!
she is shaved. totally

maybe ill just dump her. we fat guys never realized the "wonderful view" that is all over the gym! lol

natrually, the process to follow getting a VASECTOMY for a woman is to DUMP HER

Originally posted by FatGuy
she is shaved. totally

maybe ill just dump her. we fat guys never realized the "wonderful view" that is all over the gym! lol
Dumping her is not kind, unless you really don't like her, women can have odors from supplements and certain foods also, if your able to communicate well with her, you should let her know, because if you can smell her, so can others, and if your with her, they might think it's you, LOL:D

Originally posted by irontime
Ewwwwwwwwwwww, yuck........:barf: :barf: :barf:

nah its not really that bad. i cant smell anything unless shes naked and im within 1 foot of it. its not THAT bad. it never smelled like anything, now just slightly musty.

i was just kidding aobut dumping her. i love her. in stinkness and in health.

ps we had sex this morning and its better. i just dont want to go down on her because im afraid. she is going to the gyno next week. i think she gets it.

Originally posted by FatGuy
nah its not really that bad. i cant smell anything unless shes naked and im within 1 foot of it. its not THAT bad. it never smelled like anything, now just slightly musty.

i was just kidding aobut dumping her. i love her. in stinkness and in health.

ps we had sex this morning and its better. i just dont want to go down on her because im afraid. she is going to the gyno next week. i think she gets it.
Well that's good news then, problem solved..........;)

UPDATE!

she went for her usual GYN appointment and the doctor said she had an early infection. She gave her antibiotics.

HOORAY!

i hate always being right :lol:
make sure that you get checked or you will just pass it back to her.

IML Gear Cream!
a culture was taken and if it comes back as something that could be sexualy transmitted, i will get treated.

im in the medical field, and i understand completely, along with being an amateur gynecologist.

Back