• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

my belly button, and the bashing I'm in for...

Crono1000

Peelosopher
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
:no: :no: :no: THIS THREAD HAS BEEN EDITED FOR CONTENT FOR CRONOS OWN GOOD!!! IF ANYONE HAD ALREADY READ WHAT IT SAID BEFORE I DELETED IT PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ERASE IT FROM YOUR MEMORY AND TELL NO ONE!!
thank you.
:thumb:

Last edited:
:help: uh oh....Darlin... before you get mad at me for messing with your account just become aware that im doing this for us!!! What you posted would have earned you such a severe bashing that it would have resulted in your head being lodged even further up your ass. I simply could not allow you to commit such a self mutilating act for the sake of both our reputations or lack there of. thank you for understanding. love you! don't hate me!
Tanya

I read it, and don't worry Kuso, you aren't missing a thing.

I wanna read it:cry: :bawling: :sob:

Originally posted by y2gt
i read it....:barf: :barf: :barf:

:D

Spill the beans partner.....tell all...com'on.............live for the here and now.:thumb:

She deleted some prime dero and IT bashing :(

IML Gear Cream!
honestly I didn't think I had said anything that bad :shrug:

Originally posted by Crono1000
She deleted some prime dero and IT bashing :(
and as per usual, he doesn't have the guts to keep it posted. pitiful, absolutely pitiful :finger: :p

She has to protect him?????

:grin: :D :laugh:

Crono you wimp. You let her have your account info?:rolleyes:
Hey everybody, Crono can't think for himself!!!!! He has to have his girlfriend do it for him!!! :rofl: :rofl: :funny: :funny:

:finger: :laugh: :nana: :rofl: :rofl

Okay. Prove you're the man you say you are. Share it with us. I tell ya.....ha ha ha ha......If I gave my "someone" access to my stuff and sh** got changed. They won't have ten fingers to count. Does your woman not trust you dog? Com'on now.

I would be offended, but this is hardly the first accusation you guys (mainly Dero and IT) have made of tit wearing the pants. :rolleyes:

FIRST of all, we're using the same computer!

SECOND of all, I have an equal amount of access to her account. It has nothing to do with trust, she doesn't check up on me or any of that crap, it's just somewhere along the lines I told it to her and she had to use it this once.

THIRD... ly... THIRD of all... Another thing is that I have complete control of my woman. She is completely on MY leash.

She just does most of the tugging and I get sex as a reward, so she can lead me the fuck where she wants :p

LASTELY you're all assholes :flipoff:

sigh... After all I realize it doesn't matter what I say, you're all gonna throw it back in my face one way or the other. So luckily I have come up with this alternative to the continueing of my defense...

YOU'RE ALL GAY! :booty:

I wouldn't be waving that ass in my face. Opps. Or is that a familiar scene of yours?

Doesn't matter if you're both using the same computer. There's something called, Username and Password. You gave it to her. :rolleyes: She gave you hers. If there wasn't a "trust" issue, then neither one of you would each others passwords.

She just had to you use your account just once huh? Seems like a disrespect issue to me. She should respect your "inputs" and leave them alone. Do you get into hers if she's going to make an ass out of herself and delete what was being asked?

She's on your leash huh. Hmm...If she was on your leash I suppose your "data" would still be listed so everyone could read what was so horribly embarrassing.

Sex is no reward in a relationship or marriage. It's awsome of course but it's by far no "Here boy, here's your treat for being good today!" That's crazy. I can't believe you chose an alternative to the continuing of your defense by saying we're all gay and then putting your ass in our face like it's for sale. Where's the sign that says, "exit only?" All I see is,,,,,,here it is...come and get it..........

Anyway, you're making up excuses. Show us your button
chow

Lastely,:eek:

Originally posted by BabsieGirl
:finger: :laugh: :nana: :rofl: :rofl

Okay. Prove you're the man you say you are. Share it with us. I tell ya.....ha ha ha ha......If I gave my "someone" access to my stuff and sh** got changed. They won't have ten fingers to count. Does your woman not trust you dog? Com'on now.

From what I have seen, it's not that she doesn't "trust" him. She just knows that he not capable of behaving himself too well...

and he masterbates too much.

:rofl: :rofl: :hello::booty: booty for sale...booty for sale.

He's crazy for your bung hole :booty:

He's the Master---Bater

IML Gear Cream!
:rofl:

tboy seems to understand me a lot more than you do babsie girl. I really didn't mean for this to become a serious attack on my personal life!!!

so yeah, it has nothing to do with trust. We trust each other 100% There's no reason to hide our password as there's no reason neccisarily to give it to her. It's just somewhere along the line she knew it plus I never logout after each session- Crono1000's profile was sitting there waiting to be tinked with.

besides, she was just playing around. She meant it as no disrespect or violation. I'd say she's a pretty good girlfriend for looking out for me, cuz I'd look like 10 times the ass if she didn't keep me in lines sometimes :p

Originally posted by BabsieGirl
Anyway, you're making up excuses. Show us your button
chow
it's just that I was probing at it the other day and found this:
attachment.php

I was just teasing ya. Everything I said was all in good fun humor. :D

Short version from what I remember:

Belly button. Red. Horrible smell. Yeast infection? How? Someone sitting on my stomach? The end.

Ohhhh so you read it............:rofl:

Oh so she's covering her ass?? LMAO!! Her trying to cover is worse than leaving it up to begin with.
And a good hint................................even couples must have their privacy!!!

Originally posted by CaptainDeadlift
Short version from what I remember:

Belly button. Red. Horrible smell. Yeast infection? How? Someone sitting on my stomach? The end.

:laugh: Titanya gonna get pissed at you!:D
:buttrock:

Why was she sitting on your stomach? Was your pecker too soft?? :rofl: :hehe:

Crono, I would tell your girlfriend she needs to go her her Gyno. I don' t think it's embarrassing on your end. Now that I read what Captain said, I think she erased it because it was embarrassing for her.......Dude....put some Monostat on your button or call the dr. for you. Meanwhile, until your girl is fixed....don't have her sitting on ya.....You may also want to get you "member" checked out as well.

Yuk

Originally posted by dg806
Why was she sitting on your stomach? Was your pecker too soft?? :rofl: :hehe:
:clap: :rofl: :rofl:

Back