• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My temperature is 100!! IM FALLING APART GUYS!

Just a guy

Senior Gear head
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Aint this some shit... i did another shot this morning of 225mg's deca... 300 mg's sust... and i checked my temperature it is 100... is this normal? i still have the 105 pulse too

go to the dr's and get your bp checked.

100 is not normal man, sounds like roid flu. I wonder if you possibly shot some gear into your bloodstream.

Originally posted by Just a guy
Aint this some shit... i did another shot this morning of 225mg's deca... 300 mg's sust... and i checked my temperature it is 100... is this normal? i still have the 105 pulse too

maybe if you keep injecting you can kill yourself. :no:

I dont know how legitimate it is to say such a thing, but some people claim to have alergic reaction to specific types of test or various other steroids.

Seriously though your heart rate is like me inbetween sets in the gym, I would be freaked it my rate was like that at rest, that would not sit well with me.

well lets not really freak him out and raise his heart rate anymore :rolleyes:

go to the dr's and dont take anymore roids until your better (if you so choose to continue).

please let us know what the dr says.

First thing almost any doctor will probably tell you is stop the injections, that would be an assumed given. Other than that, the weight gain is going to be a strain on the heart period, 30 pounds in a few weeks is not something the heart was made to deal with, its being overworked.

This would be one of two probable reasons the comment "Anadrol, gain 40 pounds in 2 months, drop dead" was made.

wow man, i cant believe you are shoting more when you are having these problems, thats not very smart at all ! do go to the doctor and have yourself checked becuse as mudge said, that heart rate at rest is a bad bad sign !!

so u dont think the temperature thing is because of the Alien substance in my leg? and its trying to fight it off

I do, it would be called roid flu, OR possibly it could be a supposed alergic reaction although I dont know if I buy that. When I had my leg issue I had alot of localized heat, but no real flu to speak of.

Again though its possible some of that crept into your blood stream, Milos Sarcev got some synthol in the blood stream and said that he almost died from it. Synthol is a bit different though because it resists breakdown.

IML Gear Cream!
well a normal heart rate is 60-100... i guess im just trying to make my self feel better :(

how bad is roid flu?? is it tolerable

Sure, it just means your body is reacting to something in the gear, BA or otherwise - so you will run a temperature for awhile. The heart rate thing though I would look at versus your OLD resting heart rate, whats normal for one may be ridiculous for another.

The lower your resting heart rate the "better shape your in" in theory, although some of that is going to have to do with bodyweight. I still have a resting heart rate of around 55, it was higher while "on" but not freakishly high. I float around 100-120 while in between sets at the gym, so imaging myself like that all day seems pretty bad.

well hte thing is.... its like im always pumped up.... This would be my 1st cycle .... ever... besides legal stuff... and the gains are freakesh

GO TO THE FRIGGIN DR.:teeth: :bash: :argue:

no shit... i already got a appointment on tuesday for christ sake... im just wondering so i could get a good idea... THX babsie... bah

k. I feel better now.

You really need to take care of yourself. Is all this that important to you? I mean, hard and slow seems the to be the healthiest way to put on muscle. What are you goals? Just to look good? Or, are you actually trying to compete?

I'm not trying to piss you off. Just curious.

yes... im going to be a personal trainer.... and a ameatur BB... just my 1st cycle

OMG your waiting til Tuesday :hair:
you my dear are playing with bad medicine and shouldnt.
persoinal trainers dont get clients by making bad decisions and if word gets out then your business may not do that well. JMO.

it may just be the test flu man, it depends. I agree that you should go to the doctor no doubt, but some people react to esters with a higher alcohol % like they are strapped with the flu and it lasts for a few days. Have you noticed a pattern of this. You need to be smarter while running a cycle than just jumping head first into it bro, I have read alot of your posts and you don't really seem to know what the fuck you are doing, maybe you should re evaluate your prioroties before runnig gear! It can be great, but you can also fuck things up

IML Gear Cream!
i know ALOT about gear... but im waiting to see if it is serious enough to quit... ya know? when u say it says a few days... do u meen... after the shot my temp will go up like that everytime??

Sounds like roid flu to me. I've had it before with Ttokkyo sustanon (testanon I believe they call it), it was pretty light though, more like just being warm. Your temp though is 1.4º above normal which would be called a fever and my temp was not quite that high, but I did have a couple days where I felt a tad ill and run down early on in the cycle.

That was the first and only time I used sust, overall though Ttokkyo wasn't that bad.

Originally posted by Just a guy
no that shit ain't normal for anyone....U heart must be pumping like hell all day long...that must be really hard to take bro..just lay off..

ok... say it is roid flu... Do i switch to something else? i dought deca is doing it... or do i continue until my 10 weeks is over... i just need to know... im not trying to kill my self... just trying to suceed

you are going to succeed in killing yourself.
i cant believe that you are asking us if your should continue taking stuff. :rolleyes:

look... im talking about the sustanon..

that is what's doing it...

So this only started with the sust? If you drop it and it goes away in a week or so you are probably right. Sust is such a mix of esters though (4 of them) that its hard to gauge if its prop or enan or what.

Patient - "Dr. it hurts when I do this, OUCH!"
Dr. - "Then quit doing that."

Back