• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Deca and Teston? what are your thoughts on this?

cagedthought

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im currently new in the game of steriods. I have Deca along with Teston in which im stacking together. I do one injection a week (2 CC's {1 cc of deca, and 1 cc of Teston}) what are your thoughts on this ? I currenly weigh in at 125 and want to get super big. should i tripple stack ? if so with what? any suggestions will help ? also when should i start seeing gains this is my first week?

Teston being testanon (sustanon) I assume, ideally its shot every other day because of the prop, but for a first cycle once a week wont kill you.

Responded to your PM, remember that food is #1 while on and post cycle, otherwise you wont gain it or maintain it.

Deca/Sustanon

I hear this stack is one of the best for muclse gains is this true ? when should i start seeing some results? and should i tripple stack ? i forgot the name of the other stack but what would you do ? also what should i be eating every 2 hours? and is 2 cc's a week good enough for me ? i just want to get BIG you know.

Dbol would be the classic item to add in, 20-25mg a day, spread evenly 5mg at a time, it has a short half life.

Sustanon should kick in around 3-4 weeks, deca takes awhile longer and relies on a high calorie diet to be effective, sustanon I think is going to be the more 'important' of your two items.

Since this is your first cycle dont worry about getting all fancy throwing in a billion drugs, its really not needed.

Gear is your supercharger, food is your gasoline, you wont go fast without the gas :)

good analogy

Back