• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

cliché bodybuilder ??

monique

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I noticed some are quite itchy about the cliché bodybuilder.
Let´s make some assumptions.

As you started out bodybuilding (and still) some or many people around you thought you were crazy :crazy: (even more so if you are a woman)
they couldn´t understand why you would want to train so hard to get a ugly blown up body. (this is not my opinion)

allthough these people thought this, you still went on and did it.
so you are a person who makes up his/her own mind. :thumb:

you set goals and trained very hard to get them. you are very disciplined, you`ve got a trainingsschedule and a diet plan. and you follow both strictly.

So In short you are somebody who wants to achieve something and works very hard and disciplined to do so. :thumb:

You probably also do that in other areas of your life. :thumb:

you are probably pretty succesfull in life. :thumb:

so my question is:
why do you let some stupid cliché image from people who haven'got a clue what they are talking about upset you so much?
why don´t you just let them live there ignorant lifes? You know your secret to succes? why fill them in ? :scratch:

Because most of those people are the ones you care about the most. Kinda hard to love family from a distance sometimes. Most family will accept the idea after a while.

it doesn't upset me so much as it tires and bores me. like it's too ridiculous to even discuss it...so dated and ignorant it's not worth my energy.

Originally posted by nikegurl
it doesn't upset me so much as it tires and bores me. like it's too ridiculous to even discuss it...so dated and ignorant it's not worth my energy.

Now THAT sounds cliché. :D

does it? :scratch:

i think the cliche topic would have been relevent 20 years ago - not really anymore.

Originally posted by monique
why don´t you just let them live there ignorant lifes? You know your secret to succes? why fill them in ? :scratch:

I dont get bothered unless they are really in your face about something, stupidly. I do what I do because I want to, and so on, they do what they want to do and that is what choices are about, and freedom.

Originally posted by monique
seems to be relevant to bustinout

Nope. At 37, I could not give two rips what someone thinks about my fitness lifestyle. I was answering the post in general, not in relation to my life. My famliy and friends learned long ago to accept my quirks. lol

I hate it when somone says "Why do you want so much muscle? It makes you look fat when you wear clothes." or " Why do you have to eat again? You just ate 3 hours ago." or "Can't you skip a workout?" You can only put up with this for so long, then your like "Why don't you want muscle? You look fat with your clothes off." or "You didn't eat breakfast and lunch so now you're making up for it by eating 3 meals for dinner?" or "Why don't you ever workout?"

Originally posted by BUSTINOUT
Because most of those people are the ones you care about the most. Kinda hard to love family from a distance sometimes. Most family will accept the idea after a while.

Busten,, I couldn't have worded it better myself. My wife is my biggest advisary.

IML Gear Cream!
i eat every two hours...and people stare at me like i am weird or something..but I don't give a shit...i got the muscles, they don't..look at it that way..

Back