PDA

View Full Version : dont use roids people think i do, hate it

chaznad1
10-11-2003, 11:59 PM
im natural 205-210 pds very well toned muscle at 6-9% bf (all year round)
ive acheived all this with the right eating technique and lifting correctly ,,when it comes to roids personally i dont agree with them but i have no problem with anyone who does them, i have researched and understand the side effect of them which " if used corectly" isnt as bad as most think
the thing is i love telling people i dont take them when they look at me, no one seems to believe which i find very sad, cause someone who has made such progress with out deserves much more respect then those who do take roids. and im sure everyone will agree on that too!!!
honestly to me how much you lift isnt the biggest deal, proper nutrition, healthy lifestyle and looking great is!!!
seems everyone who i know at our gym who takes roids is just bulky with high bf%
i just believe that people shouldnt rush into gains, naturally is always better,, ya it might take longer but when you get there you have much to be proud about
and as for kids pondering roids who say they eat crap loads of food but still do not gain,,SHUTUP, you dont ,, you think you do but you dont,, eating 1 pizza at one sitting with huge bags of chips 10 candy bars some of "moms veggies"and a "protein bar" is not gonna do the trick!!!!
you need to eat 6 times a day 18-20 cal/pd,, maybe even more, complex carbs with alot of quality protein (alot)," moderate fat" take some creatine and glutamine and train with mass building exercises with correct form,,, email me back in a few months and then tell me if you making gains
my advice and input

firestorm
10-12-2003, 12:06 AM
huuu hoooo, now you gone and dun did it. :suicide::scared::shhh:

firestorm
10-12-2003, 12:11 AM
Post a pic. I'd be curious to see what everyone can't believe. also if the guys in your gym that are on the sauce all look fat then they don't cycle properly or they are taking too much of the drugs that cause you to retain fluid such as test. I remember the walking grapes as I like to call them with their big fat faces and cheeks soo bloated their eyes look lost in their head. Forgive them Steroid God for they know not what they do. hahahaha I don't use steroids either for the record but man your gonna get blasted in here bro. I know, I've been there. lol

chaznad1
10-12-2003, 12:15 AM
c'mon now fs,,, your gonna tell me that whatever gains you have currenttly ,, if you had made them naturally , you wouldnt feel more succesful ? wheather you say yes or no,, lets all face it "YOU WOULD"

firestorm
10-12-2003, 12:16 AM
Quote: " i love telling people i dont take them when they look at me, no one seems to believe which i find very sad, someone who has made such progress with out deserves much more respect then those who do take roids. and im sure everyone will agree on that too!!!"

Ok your going to hear your egotistical for thinking so highly of yourself and for saying you deserve more respect then these guys.

I have to say that I disagree with that. It isn't about respect bro. You or I do not deserve more respect from "others" then these guys who use anabolics! Personnally I don't train to gain respect from others. Respect is given to me because I earn it as an individual not my size. Live it, learn it.

firestorm
10-12-2003, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by chaznad1
c'mon now fs,,, your gonna tell me that whatever gains you have currenttly ,, if you had made them naturally , you wouldnt feel more succesful ? wheather you say yes or no,, lets all face it "YOU WOULD"

successful? I really don't understand your thought process. I don't compare to others so my success is what I make of myself not standing next to Lee Priest!!! Bro I am successful. I train, I have a fantastic job and family, and I'm healthy. that my friend is how I guage success. I add 5 pounds to my bench and that is success. Because Bill over there added 20 doesn't reflect on me regardless if he is on juice or not. Good for him and good for me.
:thumb:

chaznad1
10-12-2003, 12:29 AM
haha i dont mind getting blasted after all i am in an anobolic room, what can you expect, my major concern was basically for 14-20 year old ectos who claim they cant make gains , i just find it sad thay they make these claims with out trying hard enough," ,especially at those ages when mass gaining progress is at its prime and by the way like i said i have no problems whatsoever with people who do them !! i do respect them in ever way because no matter what,, i know they love there physique and training, and IMO thats what it all comes down too :)
****** as for the picture id love to send one and back my claims up but honestly i have no way of doing that, but there is no reason whatsoever id lie about it

firestorm
10-12-2003, 12:31 AM
Chaz currently a group of members are having an online compitition. All natural competitors. We are competing to see who makes the most progress by June. I started the contest and in doing so stated at one point that when June comes along and the judges pick a winner to remember that "everyone" that stayed in the contest for the duration and met or came close to their personnel goals are ALL winners. It really didn't matter that I excluded anabolic users but I just wanted to keep the compition close. 1/2 way through everyone is to post a mid point pic and if 3 or 4 of them lost 40 pounds or gained 20 pounds of muscle because he is on the sauce it may have discouraged some of the contestants that may think like you. I'm not putting you down at all honestly, but that is how some people think.

firestorm
10-12-2003, 12:31 AM
Chaz currently a group of members are having an online compitition. All natural competitors. We are competing to see who makes the most progress by June. I started the contest and in doing so stated at one point that when June comes along and the judges pick a winner to remember that "everyone" that stayed in the contest for the duration and met or came close to their personnel goals are ALL winners. It really didn't matter that I excluded anabolic users but I just wanted to keep the compition close. 1/2 way through everyone is to post a mid point pic and if 3 or 4 of them lost 40 pounds or gained 20 pounds of muscle because he is on the sauce it may have discouraged some of the contestants that may think like you. I'm not putting you down at all honestly, but that is how some people think.

firestorm
10-12-2003, 12:36 AM
haha i dont mind getting blasted after all i am in an anobolic room, what can you expect, my major concern was basically for 14-20 year old ectos who claim they cant make gains , i just find it sad thay they make these claims with out trying hard enough," ,especially at those ages when mass gaining progress is at its prime and by the way like i said i have no problems whatsoever with people who do them !! i do respect them in ever way because no matter what,, i know they love there physique and training, and IMO thats what it all comes down too :)
****** as for the picture id love to send one and back my claims up but honestly i have no way of doing that, but there is no reason whatsoever id lie about it

Man if it sounded like I "blasted" you, I'm sorry, that wasn't my intention expcially since I speak against steroids in here too all the time. I've actually been asked politely not to come in here anymore. I agree with your major concerns and they equal mine with the exception I include the steroid "abusers" in my arguments and statements. You know the plumb guys I mentioned. I said grape earlier but I meant plumbs.

chaznad1
10-12-2003, 12:40 AM
the last post you stated is exactly why i respect anyone who does take roids , because you train hard your healthy and you love what your doing, im not trying to make comparisons between 1 person or another whether they juice or not,, like you said whether making a 5 pd gain or 20 pd gain on your bench that is still success,,,
what im saying is when its all over and done ,,, your cycles are finished ,, you made your gains ,, your looking great,,, and the guy next to you at the gym has the same amount of gains even more , you have to give him more credit,,, you just have to,,, YES both trained with the same intensity to make it, but one did it "'naturally" and the other didnt
FS in someway im sure you understand what im saying

Mudge
10-12-2003, 01:09 AM

You know, you work your ass off either way if you make gains. So if you make less gains naturally I dont know that there would be much difference, although if anything a gear user who is gaining in 2 months what takes you a year plus, the motivation factor is probably going to keep the gearhead in the gym. This is why so many natural guys give up and go home, which is why companies like 24 Hour Fitless make so much damn money.

firestorm
10-12-2003, 01:49 AM
the last post you stated is exactly why i respect anyone who does take roids , because you train hard your healthy and you love what your doing, im not trying to make comparisons between 1 person or another whether they juice or not,, like you said whether making a 5 pd gain or 20 pd gain on your bench that is still success,,,
what im saying is when its all over and done ,,, your cycles are finished ,, you made your gains ,, your looking great,,, and the guy next to you at the gym has the same amount of gains even more , you have to give him more credit,,, you just have to,,, YES both trained with the same intensity to make it, but one did it "'naturally" and the other didnt
FS in someway im sure you understand what im saying

yes I understand what your saying. You look at as though they cheated while you didn't and he looks a bit bigger and better. I hear ya and that is what got me started on the stuff years ago. My 1st real training partner used steroids and I began really training hard next to him. His lifts got better, he got biigger and much stronger and I was stuck at like 240 for 2 months. I was really discouraged. We did the same routine and he got all the real gains. I couldn't keep up with him after like 6 months finally I gave it a try and that was that. I totally quit it all in either 1989 or 1990.

firestorm
10-12-2003, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by Mudge
You know, you work your ass off either way if you make gains. So if you make less gains naturally I dont know that there would be much difference, although if anything a gear user who is gaining in 2 months what takes you a year plus, the motivation factor is probably going to keep the gearhead in the gym. This is why so many natural guys give up and go home, which is why companies like 24 Hour Fitless make so much damn money.

24 hour who? humm let me write that down. lol

gr81
10-12-2003, 01:52 AM
not to rain on your parade chaz but do you mind telling me the point of your little post here? it sounds like you came to tell us all how great it it that your physique is so nice that people just can't believe that you didn't achieve it unassisted. great man, I seriously doubt it bro, maybe little teenage boys who are 140 say that shit to you, but no real lifter is coming up to you and saying that shit so what is the point of teis thread? Being on doesn't dimminish someones accomplishments IMO, if you are just lookin for a shorcut with the drugs then it will eventually catch up to you, but if you know what you are doing then the results are real, on or off. You can't take anything away from anyone with such a broad generalization and you can't compare one person to another b/c everyone has different genetics. My man Fire had it right, results are results and success is relative to each person. It isn't revelant what others are doing or taking.

firestorm
10-12-2003, 01:55 AM
yea Chaz you listen to my dawg tupac up there. hahahahaha how are ya GR8 man man. Hey bro by the way, thank you very much for backing me up the other day with you know who and you remember where. I owe ya one dawg.

gr81
10-12-2003, 02:05 AM
don't even mention it playa, you know I got love for ya man and we can't have ya leave us here! I let it be known when you fuckin wit one of us you fuck wit all of us, thats how I do it;)

firestorm
10-12-2003, 02:13 AM
:thumb:

chaznad1
10-12-2003, 10:26 AM
gr81 read the post again, again, and maybe again if you need to , because youve obviously misunderstood my point
,,,, i ahve much respect for anyone who takes bodybuilding seriously whether they are on or natural, my point was to lead kids in the right direction before they jump on the roid bandwagon,,,and no this isnt about me trying to say i look great,, i have noticed that alot of people who start cycling didnt really do there reading on natural lifting, proper eating habits, lifting techniques , supplements ect... before they gave up,, we all know there is no such thing as being STUCK , if you are then something in your regime needs a minor tweeking,,does not mean in anyway one should be discouraged ( althogh this is what seems to usually happen), rather this should motivate them to strive harder and harder

as for the 140 pders complementing my physique , its exactly the opposite

repoj
10-12-2003, 12:23 PM
Just Got one thing to say here. I was originally trained by a former 3-TIME Mr. Oregon. He's 100% natural and always has been. Through him I have met TONS of bodybuilders first the naturals and than the roid users and I have learned MOST of my bodybuilding tecnique and savey from him. Now this dude kept himself at about 15-to 16% bodyfat year round, as were about 3 other of his buddies who competed naturaly as well.
On the other hand his OTHER friends that were users competed as well and kept themselves at around 6 to 7 %. I was talking to Ronnie Coleman one day and we were talking about his year round diet, besides telling ME PERSONALLY, he told about 150 others at a seminar that he kept himself at around 8% bodyfat YEARROUND, and I needn't say that the big man is as hardcore with the gear as and pro.
Now besides the fact that I told my buddies about this and one of them said that he was delusional, unless your anorexic, anemic or just use so much Clen that you go broke (unless your big Ron) you can't be that tight YEAR_ROUND! Now don't get me wrong, I was natural for YEARS before EVER trying gear so i give myself a little bit of nievity towords my old natural brothers, o I suppose that it could be done-it's definately a POSIBILITY, but forgive me if I have my seriouse seriouse doubts. And yea bud, pic would be nice.

chaznad1
10-12-2003, 01:31 PM
no lets get one thing straight , in no way whatsoever do i compare my body to that of ronnie or anyother pro bb,,,if i were to say that im even close to being that big that would be a lie , if your accomplishment is to be that big, then your going to have to juice...
now that thats out of the way, about me being 6-9% bf all year round, that is definetly a true statement ,, nutrition to me is the biggest and funnest aspect of bbing,, i love eating strict and healthy and it is year round, i do not consume over 3000 cals/day for maintenence and if i see myself putting on extra fat ill drop to 2500 cals ,as of now im satisfied with my mucsle mass so i do not bulk any longer, ( during maintenece i tend to build lean mass anyhow), but either way , i eat six times a day, never starve myself and always eat right, no alcohol or anyt other junk...

repoj
10-12-2003, 02:36 PM
If that's true man and like I said before I don't discriminate, I myself had to learn to eat right even though I use gear, than kudo's to you man. Some guys are just naturally lean and can withsatnd that type of diet and theirt metabolism will keep it up. I myself have a high metabo but it sure as hell doesn't keep me that lean.

gr81
10-12-2003, 07:13 PM
gr81 read the post again, again, and maybe again if you need to , because youve obviously misunderstood my point
,,,, i ahve much respect for anyone who takes bodybuilding seriously whether they are on or natural, my point was to lead kids in the right direction before they jump on the roid bandwagon,,,and no this isnt about me trying to say i look great,, i have noticed that alot of people who start cycling didnt really do there reading on natural lifting, proper eating habits, lifting techniques , supplements ect... before they gave up,, we all know there is no such thing as being STUCK , if you are then something in your regime needs a minor tweeking,,does not mean in anyway one should be discouraged ( althogh this is what seems to usually happen), rather this should motivate them to strive harder and harder

as for the 140 pders complementing my physique , its exactly the opposite

hey man I totally agree with ya man, I have been preaching the same shit t oevery kid that comes in here saying the he is going to use, I feel tha same way. Someone should do the research before they blindley jump into something IMO. Your post, and I read it enough times, just came across a little narcicistic, thats all. Its all good though man, good times.

Flex
10-12-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by gr81
hey man I totally agree with ya man, I have been preaching the same shit t oevery kid that comes in here saying the he is going to use, I feel tha same way. Someone should do the research before they blindley jump into something IMO. Your post, and I read it enough times, just came across a little narcicistic, thats all. Its all good though man, good times.

HELL YA guys,
my cousin's buddy came up to me yesterday and asked me if i could get him gear. I looked at him and i didnt even think he lifted he was so skinny. I asked him why, he told me cuz he took a cycle of sust and didnt finish it, so he wants more to do a full cycle.

I'm thinking to myself "are you kidding me"? this guy obviously knows nothing about BB, nevermind steroids. He asked me for suggestions, and i didnt even want to waste my breath on him, except for the fact that i liked the kid. so i basically told him not to bother, instead of going into "you gotta first learn how to train, then learn how to eat right, then learn how to rest right, then learn how as much as possible about gear"...

kids think (and i mean most kids) that just by taking steroids they are gonna be huge. they want the easy way out....i feel like writing a sign on my forehead, "there is no easy way"....

Mudge
10-12-2003, 07:59 PM
Diet is first, if they can't eat off gear then there is no way they can do much of anything on gear. If they can't make it past that first step, forget it.

chaznad1
10-13-2003, 06:34 AM
THERE WE GO NOW,, what flex just mentioned is the point i was going for, it happens all the time
just be sure to let these kids know what they need to do first pefore juicing rather then ignore them, because if they dont get from you they will surely get elsewhere and most probably be misinformed

6meals
10-14-2003, 01:03 PM
Post a pic then talk.

Prince
10-14-2003, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by 6meals
Post a pic then talk.

I would like to say that to many poeple here! ;)

oaktownboy
10-14-2003, 03:35 PM
what i really want to know is why the hell this thread was started in the 1st place?:confused:

crackerjack414
10-14-2003, 03:41 PM
haha bro if u think that those stats are thick then u are sadly mistaken, ive been at 200 at 10% at 5'5 now that starts getting thick. U probely have decent genetics but dont fool your self I can pick a fellow juicer out from a mile away. With the exception of the idiots who dont know what they are doing

diego230
10-14-2003, 03:49 PM
I know how you feel. I was an NCAA wrestler in college and finished in the 2003 season. All through college I was tested for steriods in the NCAA and Big 12. After wrestling I went on to begin bodybuilding and gained a substantial amount of weight. I am now 5'7" and 230 pounds, I cut down to 210 to compete but maintain a low bodyfat. Even though I never touched a roid in my life I get that every day. You just can't win.

Skate67
10-14-2003, 09:28 PM
especially at those ages when mass gaining progress is at its prime

doesnt make sense.... gaining mass is hardest when metabolism = high = younger age

Mudge
10-14-2003, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by ST240
doesnt make sense.... gaining mass is hardest when metabolism = high = younger age

All you have to do is eat your way past that, but your testosterone levels are already primed for you. If you only eat well 3 days out of 5 then forget it.

oaktownboy
10-16-2003, 11:40 AM
u really should think before u speak.,,as u get older ur meatbolism slows down making it harder to add muscle...u body starts burning fat at a slower rate...u really need to do more reading..young people have it the easiest..not the hardest

Mudge
10-16-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by oaktownboy
u really should think before u speak.,,as u get older ur meatbolism slows down making it harder to add muscle...

I would agree with him that it is hard to add mass of any kind with a fast metabolism, his testosterone/GH levels dont have anything to do with thyroid output, he simply needs to eat his way past the barrier.

Skate67
10-16-2003, 09:15 PM
u really should think before u speak

thanks for the advice.

im talking about any kind of mass whether its fat or muscle doesnt matter its harder to gain if you have a fast metabolism.

thanks for the defence mudge;)

oaktownboy
10-16-2003, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Mudge
I would agree with him that it is hard to add mass of any kind with a fast metabolism, his testosterone/GH levels dont have anything to do with thyroid output, he simply needs to eat his way past the barrier.
right and when u get older u can't eat as much..

oaktownboy
10-16-2003, 10:06 PM
thanks for the advice.

im talking about any kind of mass whether its fat or muscle doesnt matter its harder to gain if you have a fast metabolism.

thanks for the defence mudge;)
when we say mass..we are generally referring to muscle

Mudge
10-16-2003, 10:11 PM
right and when u get older u can't eat as much..

Generally true, but it has nothing to do with what you said ;)

oaktownboy
10-16-2003, 10:17 PM
old=not so good metabolism..put on fat very easily..hard to gain mass(muscle for u ST240)
young=fast metabolism..can eat like hell and gain MASS,even if metabolism is fast...u need to eat more and more often..
old people with slower metabolism can't just eat more..it would probably be converted to fat..but when u are young,it's the opposite

Mudge
10-16-2003, 10:25 PM
Ergo, someone like me with a moderate metabolism does not need to eat a whole lot, but you are putting thyroid and testosterone a little too close to each other.

oaktownboy
10-16-2003, 10:28 PM
doesnt make sense.... gaining mass is hardest when metabolism = high = younger age still mudge, dawg,bro, u don't actually believe the hardest time to put on mass is when u are young do you?

Skate67
10-16-2003, 10:32 PM
which brings us back to which kind of mass were talking about..... id take any kind of mass... the muscle comes slow, and the fat simply doesnt come at all. But im gonna overhaul my eating habits so hopefully ill notice something cool ;)

Skate67
10-16-2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by diego230
I know how you feel. I was an NCAA wrestler in college and finished in the 2003 season. All through college I was tested for steriods in the NCAA and Big 12. After wrestling I went on to begin bodybuilding and gained a substantial amount of weight. I am now 5'7" and 230 pounds, I cut down to 210 to compete but maintain a low bodyfat. Even though I never touched a roid in my life I get that every day. You just can't win.

JESUS fuck son.... im 5'8" 145 pounds haha

gr81
10-16-2003, 10:34 PM
I do. How many 16-18 yr olds do you see gaining hella size, not alot. Now that has to do with many factors such as amount of training time accrued, but I believe that it is much harder to pack onthat mass at a younger age, despite the fact that it is your first weight lifting cycle. I see guys really start to put on the weight come 19-20ish, around that range, where the metabolism slows. Now Oak I do believe that part of the reason is b/c the younger guys aren't eating like they should to gain, but still. IMO easier to put on the lbs the post teenage yrs.

oaktownboy
10-16-2003, 10:35 PM
i consider post-teenage young..

oaktownboy
10-16-2003, 10:35 PM
isn't ST an adult?

Mudge
10-16-2003, 10:51 PM
still mudge, dawg,bro, u don't actually believe the hardest time to put on mass is when u are young do you?

Heck no, but it can't be done with lazy dieting. Have to write it the frick down, just guessing and eating well for 2 or 3 days at a time isn't going to do it. Some people do talk about muscle maturity, but when your young the hormones are prime.

oaktownboy
10-18-2003, 09:50 AM
right and if i am not mistaken, he's arguing that the hardest time to put on mass is when ur young. so i said i disagree...even u said it urself..lazy dieting is what stops u..not being young

Mudge
10-18-2003, 11:09 AM
He is relating his age to his metabolism, and if its wicked fast when young then it is not likely to change that much when he gets into the 20s. ST240, how many 140 pound men do you see that hit 300 when they hit 19? It very rarely works out that way, you dont go from wicked fast to wicked slow, so if you have a fast metabolism now bank on it being a little on the fast side permanently.

Nachez
10-19-2005, 08:00 PM
that is total bull crap dude

it is dependent on Race to guy!!!!!!!!!!

I am 19 and have a slow Metabolism!!!!!!!
I am an easy gainer though.

its a shitty trade off!!!

easy to gain weight
hard to loose fat!

if ur wondering
im Navajo Indian and Mexican.

Skate67
10-19-2005, 08:14 PM
http://www.forumspile.com/Old-Sign.jpg

GFR
10-19-2005, 09:00 PM
that is total bull crap dude

it is dependent on Race to guy!!!!!!!!!!

I am 19 and have a slow Metabolism!!!!!!!
I am an easy gainer though.

its a shitty trade off!!!

easy to gain weight
hard to loose fat!

if ur wondering
im Navajo Indian and Mexican.
We are not wondering

lnvanry
10-19-2005, 11:01 PM
We are not wondering :clapping::clapping::clapping:

PWGriffin
10-21-2005, 12:56 PM
Don't most serious lifters peak in their late 20's and early 30's when their metabolism slows down and allows them to put on some serious mass??

I graduated high school at 140lbs at 5 10" eating like a hoss....now Im 195, same height and around 13% BF, less than 3 years later only 2 of those years spent training.

juggernaut2005
10-21-2005, 01:32 PM
im natural 205-210 pds very well toned muscle at 6-9% bf (all year round)
ive acheived all this with the right eating technique and lifting correctly ,,when it comes to roids personally i dont agree with them but i have no problem with anyone who does them, i have researched and understand the side effect of them which " if used corectly" isnt as bad as most think
the thing is i love telling people i dont take them when they look at me, no one seems to believe which i find very sad, cause someone who has made such progress with out deserves much more respect then those who do take roids. and im sure everyone will agree on that too!!!
honestly to me how much you lift isnt the biggest deal, proper nutrition, healthy lifestyle and looking great is!!!
seems everyone who i know at our gym who takes roids is just bulky with high bf%
i just believe that people shouldnt rush into gains, naturally is always better,, ya it might take longer but when you get there you have much to be proud about
and as for kids pondering roids who say they eat crap loads of food but still do not gain,,SHUTUP, you dont ,, you think you do but you dont,, eating 1 pizza at one sitting with huge bags of chips 10 candy bars some of "moms veggies"and a "protein bar" is not gonna do the trick!!!!
you need to eat 6 times a day 18-20 cal/pd,, maybe even more, complex carbs with alot of quality protein (alot)," moderate fat" take some creatine and glutamine and train with mass building exercises with correct form,,, email me back in a few months and then tell me if you making gains
my advice and input

now thats ROID rage

GFR
10-21-2005, 01:34 PM
Basically if your bigger and stronger than me.....you must be on roids

gococksDJS
10-21-2005, 02:57 PM
Basically if your bigger and stronger than me.....you must be on roids Do I detect the slightest bit of anger? Roid rage!!

GFR
10-21-2005, 03:36 PM
Do I detect the slightest bit of anger? Roid rage!!
I really don't see the point of your comment.
please keep your jealously in check :finger: