• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fruit Carbs

Jill

Back to reality
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
When on the 3 day carb cycle, on your low carb day for ex, i require 145 / 2 grams of carbs. When i add my 2 pieces of fruit, do they account for any of those carbs? :confused: Just checkin

No need to count it, but if you want to you can.
(Jodi did and I didn't)

Its a small amount of fruit, and only applies to 1 of 3 days, so overall its largely irrelevant.

Originally posted by Twin Peak
Its a small amount of fruit, and only applies to 1 of 3 days, so overall its largely irrelevant.
Doesnt the article say that the small piece of fruit applies to both carb days??? 2 Pieces of fruit (with my carb meals) on my low carb day, and 3 pieces of fruit on my high carb days?:confused: :confused: (Im eating 5 meals a day)

Yes, but since you don't count carbs on your High Carb days, then this issue only applied to one of three days.

Got it! That would be 2 pieces of fruit on the low carb day though right? What fruits do YOU like/recommend? besides apples and grapefruit.:p

Read the article. ;)

(blueberrys, strawberries).

Originally posted by Twin Peak
Read the article. ;)

(blueberrys, strawberries).
I have. Just making sure Im taking in all the information correct.:dance:

Back