• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

totally confused

ezzo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok people. this is first time posting
Its very very difficult to get information about steroids here in britain. People in gyms keep themselvfs to themselfs and so we look to the internet, especially sites like this. When i ask people about dbol they seem to know as much as me (very little) but i keep hereing that i should take clomid. OK im ignorant cause I dont know what clomid is. I bet neither did you till somone told you! so dont flame me, as i say, info in britain is not so forthcoming.

So i have 2 questions

1)what is clomid? is it a natural product from health food stores or is it a drug and how should i take it ect.

2)dbol only cycle - i keep reading how this is a waste of time but during the 'swatznegger/haney/lou ferrigno days, isnt that all they took. i didnt think big arnie use needles back them. If so, how can a dbol only cycle be a bad thing.

Hope you guys can give me some good answers and sorry if im sounding ignorant but as i say, we dont have good info over here

thankx guys

Clomid is a drug, not a supplement. Its an artificial weak estrogen.

Dbol was not all Arnold took so far as we know, however he supposedly popped way more than anyone with half a brain should have. Injectable steroids have been around since if I recall correctly the late 30s, which would have been akin to test suspension. Esterified gear didn't come till later. With as much water as dbol puts on I hardly see that as all they used.

Word was that Arnie's favorite cocktail was d-bol a primo. By the time that Haney came along, there were many more drugs available.

On most any board, you can search and find more on this than you could possibly read.

Originally posted by ezzo
Ok people. this is first time posting
Its very very difficult to get information about steroids here in britain. People in gyms keep themselvfs to themselfs and so we look to the internet, especially sites like this. When i ask people about dbol they seem to know as much as me (very little) but i keep hereing that i should take clomid. OK im ignorant cause I dont know what clomid is. I bet neither did you till somone told you! so dont flame me, as i say, info in britain is not so forthcoming.
Dawg, where is all of this anger coming from and why direct it at us?

I would use nolvadex over clomid for post cycle stuff, without question. I really dont like clomid, anything over 50mg a day kills my skin and my mood. After any HCG treatment if you dont use it while on, I use 20-40mg nolvadex and 50mg clomid, with HCG in the mix 20mg nolva for a few weeks is all you need.

Back