• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Becoming a stripper?

ponyboy

Training Trainer
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm at the gym last night working and this regular who I know fairly well just seeing him around (he's in fantastic shape...cut to ribbons) started talking to me about work. I told him about my plans to train full time starting in January but I was worried about the income loss, etc.

He tells me he is a male stripper part time...clears $300 for one night of work on the weekends minimum and has made as much as $800 in a night.

He said if I cut myself up a little I could do okay at his club (which is about ten minute drive from my house) and they are looking for new people all the time. He could easily get me a tryout.

Stupid thing is I'm seriously thinking about it. No commitments right now, good money, time to work at what I love. We're all in good shape and could get paid to show off our bodies...has anyone else ever thought about this? I have no moral issues about it, BTW. Any thoughts?

if you have a girl or want one she will probably kill you.

ya :shrug: girls ask me to get naked for them all the time :D

If you'd have fun doing it, then do it! You're not hurting anyone. Although you'll encounter many who will say it's a terrible thing to do ... why do you have to stoop so low, etc. Just be prepared for the backlash of those how have issues with such a choice.

Personally, I'd rather do.....gag parties, etc.......But not get all naked......Just tease!....Besides, you can get crap from other people. Maybe I'm just too old fasion. And, I through the word "tease" in there cause that's what the guys would be thinkg I'm doin. Not really. Just protecting myself;)

I thought about doing it.....Just cannot do it. I'm with Prince......Integrity. Money is the root of all evil Bud.!!!!!

Yeah money sucks...but if I want to be able to go to school full time to get my Master's I need a crapload of it plus the hours available to attend.

Hmm...gay club...I know it isn't, but that's something I hadn't considered. I ain't no fag hag. :laugh:

Girls aren't an issue either...happily single and not a partier, so I know I wouldn't blow the money stupidly.

I'm going to talk to him more about him when I see him (probably tonight)

if you got it flaunt it. be flattered by the offer. people would puke if i stripped.

Back