PDA

View Full Version : *******H-AS PHARMA holiday season list*********

h-as.pharma
11-05-2018, 06:38 PM
Holiday season is coming soon. To avoid any delay on shipping and shortage of products, we highly recommend to order before holidays.

We H-AS Pharma prepared the crazies sales for all our customers, no matter normal orders or bulk orders. We will help you to save your hard-earned money.

Please contact us via h-as.pharma@tutamail.com (h-as.pharma@tutamail.com) to get our holiday season price. I am sure you will love it!

First 50 orders will get extra freebies.

Currect sales start from now on, till Jan 10th, 2019

Bulk up for your coming spring and summer!

TrippleB
11-06-2018, 10:03 PM
Holiday season is coming soon. To avoid any delay on shipping and shortage of products, we highly recommend to order before holidays.

We H-AS Pharma prepared the crazies sales for all our customers, no matter normal orders or bulk orders. We will help you to save your hard-earned money.

Please contact us via h-as.pharma@tutamail.com (h-as.pharma@tutamail.com) to get our holiday season price. I am sure you will love it!

Hell yea! Email being sent now!

SquatsRule
11-07-2018, 06:24 AM
Can't wait to see the new list.

h-as.pharma
11-07-2018, 09:14 AM
Pls check your pm brotha.

Can't wait to see the new list.

h-as.pharma
11-11-2018, 08:01 AM
Have you got our holiday season list? We will help you save a lot of money with holiday list : )

h-as.pharma
11-23-2018, 09:06 AM
Big bump, save your money with us from now on.

BadGas
11-23-2018, 10:41 PM
Thought this would be a great to place to say hello.. and let everyone know I'm back.

I really look forward to getting back into gear and helping out, in any way I can.

H-AS .. This new promo and our list are looking damn good.

Most importantly, I see nothings changed.. H-AS is still giving away the house with the kitchen sink, for rock bottom prices..

Push50
11-24-2018, 05:41 AM
Thought this would be a great to place to say hello.. and let everyone know I'm back.

I really look forward to getting back into gear and helping out, in any way I can.

H-AS .. This new promo and our list are looking damn good.

Most importantly, I see nothings changed.. H-AS is still giving away the house with the kitchen sink, for rock bottom prices..

Good to see you back brother!
It?s not the same without you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BadGas
11-24-2018, 05:53 AM
Push.. whats up my brother.. Glad to see another friendly face.

My last few months had less friendly faces than I hoped.. So now its on to the future..

And much of it will be spent back here .. Great to see ya man.

I bet you're still stocked up from winning both football contests months back.. LOL. ??

Good to see you back brother!
It?s not the same without you.

Push50
11-25-2018, 09:35 AM
Push.. whats up my brother.. Glad to see another friendly face.

My last few months had less friendly faces than I hoped.. So now its on to the future..

And much of it will be spent back here .. Great to see ya man.

I bet you're still stocked up from winning both football contests months back.. LOL. ??

Yes. I am currently well stocked. It?s like! I still want to buy but my wife already knows what I have in back stock and it will keep me running through summer.
I?ll be running a 22 week cut with some of my winnings from my last cut competition and I?ll be running H-AS Primo, Masterone, Tren E and Test E. I could break it up a little and run 2 12 week cycles but I like the longer cycles.

h-as.pharma
12-01-2018, 08:44 AM
Bump for our current insane list!

BadGas
12-01-2018, 07:44 PM
Yes. I am currently well stocked. It?s like! I still want to buy but my wife already knows what I have in back stock and it will keep me running through summer.
I?ll be running a 22 week cut with some of my winnings from my last cut competition and I?ll be running H-AS Primo, Masterone, Tren E and Test E. I could break it up a little and run 2 12 week cycles but I like the longer cycles.

Reminds me of our new blend.. Test.. Primo.. Mast.. Will test it out come spring time myself.. Im so excited to try it. .. Look forward to your cutter

BadGas
12-03-2018, 05:47 AM

The bulk prices for the orals are insane H-AS ..

Anyone that uses oral AAS .. now would be the time to buy your stock for the whole year. You'll get 1000 tablets from H-AS for half the price or less than most other UGL's.

Request our new list if you have not yet seen it .. If you have the new list already but haven't ordered.. please let us know how we can help move you along thru the ordering process.

PLease pm me or H-AS with any questions.

h-as.pharma
12-06-2018, 05:08 PM
Bump, bump!

BadGas
12-11-2018, 11:41 AM
Lets go my brothers and sisters.. TIME IS RUNNING OUT

If you haven't seen the Holiday list yet, the bulk prices for the orals are insane ..

Anyone that uses oral AAS .. now would be the time to buy your stock for the whole year. You'll get 1000 tablets from H-AS for half the price or less than most other UGL's.

Request our new list if you have not already done so, and see for yourself ..

If you have the new list already but haven't ordered.. please let us know how we can help move you along thru the ordering process.

Please pm me or H-AS with any questions.

h-as.pharma
12-12-2018, 05:37 PM
Based on current insane holiday sales, another 1 vial of our original blend(Test E 100mg / Tren E 100mg / Mast E 100mg/ Bold 100mg/ Deca 100mg) will be added in for the orders over $600. The stock for this new blend is limited, first come first served.

BadGas
12-17-2018, 12:49 PM
Craziest holiday season sales from H-AS Pharma

The Holiday season is in full swing.. H-AS Pharma has once again, exceeded even the wildest of expectations, by preparing the ultimate holiday sale for anyone reading this ..... THIS SALE IS OPEN TO YOU!! This is for NEW AND CURRENT CUSTOMERS ALIKE.

REQUEST OUR LIST NOW .. PLACE YOUR ORDER .. Enjoy:
- Only high quality products..
- Superior customer service
- UNBEATABLE PRICES and exceptional value

Still on the fence??? Then answer this:
Do you feel that you're spending too much of your hard-earned money, to obtain the same high quality products that the pro's use??
Are you not happy with the overall results you've achieved so far or feel like you can do better??
Is having a one stop shop, with a wide array of options available, important to you??

If you answered yes to at least one of the above questions, please contact H-AS Pharma immediately (via h-as.pharma@tutamail.com) and request our holiday season price list. Stock up for the winter spring and summer now..

PM me if you have any questions you think I may be able to help with.

And per H-AS .. he's tossing in random freebies, to include 10mL of Kitchen Sink Blend 500 for some lucky members..

Again, You can always expect top notch products, safe and fast shipping with our best customer service from H-AS.
Currect sales runs thru Jan 10th, 2019

Bulk up now. Stock up for later..
Spring and summer will be here before you know!

Please contact us via h-as.pharma@tutamail.com to get our holiday season price. We're sure you will love it!

h-as.pharma
12-21-2018, 05:29 AM
Still have time to jump into our current sales if you haven't. Orders over $600 will get 1 vials of our original blend oil https://brotherhoodofpain.com/images/smilies/HxFGmrhOBz3Ie.jpg.gif

BadGas
12-26-2018, 09:15 PM
Guys .. our holiday list expires on January 10th, 2019.. and some of our best deals of the year, along with it.

Don't miss out on high quality products for the lowest prices on the net.

Our customer service reps are waiting to take your order, put your pack together, and ship it out to you..

h-as.pharma
12-30-2018, 08:59 AM
Last 10 days!!!!!!!

BadGas
12-31-2018, 09:01 AM
Last 10 days!!!!!!!

Doesn't matter when you decide to finally take down your Christmas tree and decorations.. H-AS decides when the holidays season officially ends..

As for this year.. we only have til Jan 10th.. after that.. our product lineup and price list returns to normal ...

You do not want to miss out on holiday pricing.. It won't happen again til next November..

Can anyone else show me where to find a 10mL vial of Test Blend 400 for say ???? Under $20 ???