• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fiber One

Jill

Back to reality
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im doing TP's carb cycling and am not a big fan of some of the carbs (allowed:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ) except for oats and brown rice. Anybody know what fiber one is? Are we just talking about the 'all bran cereal?' Like bran flakes or bran buds? I just was in the store tonight and read some lablels, and dont know for sure. I hope those will do! Oh, and if their are any fans of yams, Im willing to try them, but have no idea of any recipes, pleeze!:shrug: I've never had one in my life!:gosh:

Its a cereal by General Mills. Kelloggs All Bran with Extra Fiber works fine too.

Originally posted by Jodi
Its a cereal by General Mills. Kelloggs All Bran with Extra Fiber works fine too.
Do you just eat it plain?:scratch: Thanks for the reply!;)

Originally posted by Jill
Oh, and if their are any fans of yams, Im willing to try them, but have no idea of any recipes, pleeze!:shrug: I've never had one in my life!:gosh:

They are delish:lick: Wash the potato real good, Wrap in foil then throw in a preheated oven (350-400) for 2 hours.

I love Fiber One, Uncle Sam's :)

fiber one rocks! they need to make the box prettier and i think more people would buy it. i thought it would taste like tree bark, but i was wrong. try it youll like it!

also can be used as a topping. i like it n cottage cheese and salad

I FOUND FIBRE ONE! Was so excited to eat it this morning, the stuff is awesome! LOVED IT!!!!:dance: Whoever hasen't had some, you gotta try the stuff.

You gotta try Uncle Sam's cereal as well!

Originally posted by sara
You gotta try Uncle Sam's cereal as well!
What is it and where would I find it? Is uncle sam the brand?

ya, the last time I bought mine was from SafeWay... they don't have it there anymore though... check you'r S- markets, or you'r health stores

Jill,

as a fellow canadian i haven't seen it in any of our grocery stores yet... i'm guessing it might only be available in the states...

I tried some for the first time today. Very eatable.

Has aspartame in it though.

Uncle sam's has aspartame?

What about all-bran from kellogs, anyone ever tried that?

IML Gear Cream!
I just recently starting grinding Fiber One in my protein shakes -- its rather good.

As someone suggested, it goes nicely with cottage cheese as well.

When bulking, its excellent with skim milk.

Fiber One plus some blueberries and water is real yummy. Seriously. I get to have some at 1230:D:nanner:

Re: Re: Fiber One

Originally posted by Leslie
They are delish:lick: Wash the potato real good, Wrap in foil then throw in a preheated oven (350-400) for 2 hours.

What about boiling the sweet potatoe and mashing it?

Re: Re: Re: Fiber One

Originally posted by derekisdman
What about boiling the sweet potatoe and mashing it?
And just eating it plain? Any other tips for yams or sweet potatos?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Fiber One

Originally posted by Jill
And just eating it plain? Any other tips for yams or sweet potatos?

Yeah! It tastes good.

Originally posted by Twin Peak
I just recently starting grinding Fiber One in my protein shakes -- its rather good.

As someone suggested, it goes nicely with cottage cheese as well.

When bulking, its excellent with skim milk.

I'm gonna have to try mixing the Fiber one wirh my shake :)

I usually mix cottage cheese with whey protein, and add the fiber one.. (just like a regular cereal ) chocolate cereal :cool:

I just got some all-bran extra fiber from kellogs and am not exactly pleased with it. Doesn't taste too hot, anyone else try this? It's not too bad, just not something i'd look forward to.

Originally posted by Skib
Jill,

as a fellow canadian i haven't seen it in any of our grocery stores yet... i'm guessing it might only be available in the states...

ITs available at the Food basic on Highbury & Oxford. That's the only place that I have seen it. Actually Fibre One has is too processed, for my liking. Sure it contains a shitload of fibre but also has asperatame, maltodextrin, and some other stuff. I usually buy Shredded Wheat. Only Ingrediets 100% Whole Wheat, Wheat Bran. More Starches than fibre but no other junk.

Originally posted by _Aj
ITs available at the Food basic on Highbury & Oxford.

Where is that? Where are you from? Im in alberta

Uncle Sam is not that bad. Good for a change but nothing to jump up and down over:p

Back