• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Muscle cramps

TheGreatSatan

38lbs lost
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What's the best way to get rid of muscle cramps?

more details please.

what body part, when does it occur etc...

Dehydration is supposed to be a major cause of cramps, it's possible that the eliptical toy is putting too much work on your calves or something and you are overworking them or maybe your height puts you in some kind of bad form on the machine.

Originally posted by TheGreatSatan
What's the best way to get rid of muscle cramps?

do you mean permanently, or when they actually occur?

there really is no definitive cause for a muscle cramp that I know of, many theories though, e.g. potassium.

I guess resting that muscle and some light stretching is the immediate method for relief.

After doing a serious 2 hour bicep / lat routine yesterday I got some intense arm cramps... When contracting either arm I would get severe cramping and pain....It wouldn't go away, and lasted all night. I rubbed my arms down with icy hot....seemed to help a little bit.

I guess it's banana time again :banana:

Dehydration and potassium depletion. Fix these two problems, you should be all set.

During football i used to get a lot of cramps in my calves and hamstings. that shit sucks. it's pretty hard to finish the game depending how severe it is. i just drink a lot of water and have a gatorade before my games. i haven't gotten one for a while.

I usually drink lots of ice tea...I'm thinking it may be more the lack of potassium... cause I used to eat more bananas, which is high in potassium. But lately I have not. :shrug:

Or, I wonder if it was just because I was lifting extremely heavy?
But if that was the case, I'm sure most of you would run into the same problem.

Back