• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Chicken Tips

small2big

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello,

I often eat chicken breast for my whole meals. I have a small charcoal grill which I use most frequently.

I usually put a 250gm Boneless Chicken Breast on the grill, however, by the time I am done cooking it the outer breast is really hard like leather.

The inside meat is fine, but I just get the feeling that maybe I am doing something wrong. So many times when I eat out, I get a tender chicken breast, which is white/gray in color with those lovely charcoal grill line markings.

I wonder what I am doing wrong...any tips on how to cook up a great chicken breast on a charcoal grill?

Also, I am really limited in terms of good chicken recipes, marinades, I would appreciate any suggestions please

Thanks
s2b

How long is the chicken sitting in the BBQ? I used to have that same problem until I experimented with the heat settings. I use a propane BBQ and turn it up full blast, now it cooks in less time and its not as tough as leather. So you might want to figure out how to turn up the heat.

I butterfly my chicken breasts, just cutting them down the middle, so their almost in 2 pieces. They cook much quicker that way, and with a medium heat-I find a high heat just burns them!:)

Back