PDA

View Full Version : Questions on EQ

spartan
10-17-2003, 08:26 PM
Does anyone know if EQ numbs the tounge when applied to it????. Is this the active ingredientBoldenone Undeclynate or is it the Benzyl Alcohol ???. Does it have a distinct smell????
:confused: :help:

Mudge
10-17-2003, 08:45 PM
Smell could be the oil in it, and there are several common oils used. If you state who makes it someone may know the oil, right now it seems cottonseed oil is common, various oils have different viscocities which is most of the reason for preference of one over another.

I never heard that the tongue test was reliable at all, but I dont know for sure, I've never tried it since I know my stuff is legit.

Randy
10-25-2003, 06:04 PM
Spartan,

I don't appreciate you sending me this private message you dip shit. If you had half a brain you would realize I was joking in the thread where I mentioned your pp would fall off. I guess when they were giving out brains on your street corner, you must of been in the wrong line. :funny:

You must of been one of those pussies that couldn't get big the natural way and had to use steroids to do it.

A word of the wise you newbie prick. It is not a good way to make friends as a newbie coming to a forum and bashing a member. As I tell many others, everyone is entitled to their opinions. Some may voice their opinion and be mistaken or misinformed. This is still is no reason to be a PRICK and bash them for voicing their opinion.

ALSO DICKHEAD! TRY LEARNING HOW TO SPELL LITTLE BOY, BEFORE TRYING TO CALL ME ONE. :funny:

FOR THAT MATTER, YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL "STEROID". :lol:

:attitude: :attitude: :attitude:

Originally posted by spartan
you are clueless
Your PP will fall off?? what kind of half baked idea is that. If you don't know what you are talking about don't talk at all. I suggest that you do research on steriods before you start to spew your anti- steriod propaganda litlle boy.

Mudge
10-25-2003, 06:31 PM
Randy, the PM looks pretty harmless to me, he called you a little boy. Jokes are good and everything, but if we are going to dish stuff out, then we need to take a little criticism if people dont get it.

Lets all play nice :)