• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Big Balls...

vanity

Carl Mccoy Wannabe
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Do any of you use or incorporate Swiss Balls into your workouts?

Constantly when I'm training for balance or core strength. I use them with my clients all the time as well, especially those who are sport training. Usually after each workout I'll do some movements on it (standing) to make sure my brain is still used to it.

Ponyboy: It looks like you and I are the only ones here that play with our Big Balls.

I try to work balls in all the time......

for ab work

Most mis-leading thread title... evar :D

Try doing push ups using the ball

and back extensions.

most db exercises that you can do on a bench can also be done on a ball with more emphasis on stabilizers.

I only use them for weighted leg lifts, but I am always eager to learn new ways to work with big balls.

Anything you can do on a bench you can do on a ball. I use them for things like:

Cable Presses/Flyes - lift one leg for a good stability challenge
Push-ups
Planks (feet on floor, extend straight up with elbow supported by ball)
Reverse Crunches (hold onto something behind your head)

Standing on it and squatting (this is my fav - makes heads turn)

Try this one: Stability Squats

Sit on the ball with feet flat on the floor and roll your body down until your butt is almost touching the floor. Lift one leg and extend it straight out. Using your remaining leg, press yourself up and down while maintaining your balance. If you can get 10 of these per side without falling off of the ball you know you have excellent stability.

:thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
intersting stuff here. i've only used then for ab work.
will try the squats

Back