PDA

View Full Version : Test?

Evil ANT
10-18-2003, 05:30 AM
Sorry to ask so many questions - I guess I'm just a curious guy!

I hear you guys talk about "test" all the time, but I have no idea what it is. My guess is it's testosterone, or some form of.

Many of you also recommend it as the base for any gear routine. However, from what I've seen online (and I may be wrong), it only comes in injectable form. This is no good for me, since I refuse to ever inject myself with anything! (Fear of needles, really.)

So, if you could give me any input on this miraculous "test" I've heard mentioned quite a few times, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Just a guy
10-18-2003, 07:37 AM
yes it is testosterone..... well no point in gettin on roids man... orals are bad for your liver... you lose gains after your done... you need something with a LONG half-life.... injectables is the only true way to juice... do it... or get out.... not trying to be mean... but sit down and think about how much u want your liver... and how much you want to keep your gains... and i think you will agree with injectables.... their ALOT safer

Mudge
10-18-2003, 11:05 AM
There is very rare oral testosterone, pretty ineffective and very very expensive. I did read of someone who did a dbol only cycle and they kept about half of thier "gains" but I dont know them, so I dont know how they gauged that (dbol is good for water weight), or how thier diet was.

I dont neccessarily love needles either, but if you fear the needle I dont think you belong here. You either are willing to do it, or not, even if it takes you 30 minutes of nervousness your first injection big deal.

Just a guy
10-18-2003, 11:12 AM
yeh lol i was sweating bullets... it took me about 30-40 minutes my 1st time... and now it aint shit... Dont even hurt... unless it got alcohol in it

Mudge
10-18-2003, 11:19 AM
I was never a heroin addict or anything so I dont exactly have a fetish for needles either, my first injection too me somewhere around 30 minutes to finally stick it in. Once you start seeing those results if you dont look forward to your next stick, then you may as well quit.

Just a guy
10-18-2003, 11:20 AM
yeh lol i admitted to my friends that i actually like sticking my self now

Mudge
10-18-2003, 11:22 AM
I know I do, I'm actually doing ED injections right now with fina. Strength was already going up slightly around the 3rd injection, you can tell when its starting to all kick in, I love it.

Evil ANT
10-18-2003, 01:13 PM
Unlike heroin, you don't have to inject into a vein or anything, right? Doing some handy-dandy research online it appears that with 'roids you can inject loads of places without having to fish around for a vein. If that's the case then it's not so bad. I'm sure I could do that, easily. My main fear is the actual inserting needle into vein thing.

Thanks for the help. You guys rock. ;)

Mudge
10-18-2003, 01:23 PM
Right, you dont want to inject into a vein, which is what aspiration is for.

www.spotinjections.com has some pictures, you are looking for deep intramuscular injections, 1" needles are good overall.

Evil ANT
10-18-2003, 01:35 PM
I don't know anything about injecting so I'll have to research very carefully before I even think about it. I'd rather not try to inject myself not knowing how and get all screwed up.

With no vein involved I could do that no problem. I was under the impression you had to fish for a vein and inject that way. Glad to hear you don't! I don't know if you've ever had an I.V. in your life, but having a needle inserted directly into a vein is pretty damn gross.

With your advice, I'll probably end up getting some test and waiting for it to arrive before I try to take any dianabol. I'd rather not take dianabol alone if it's not going to do much and it's essentially just going to waste it.

That's a pretty good starting cycle, right? Test and dianabol?

You're a wealth of information, Mudge! :)

Mudge
10-18-2003, 01:42 PM
Injection FAQ

http://www.musclechemistry.com/showthread/t-19905.html

Test/Dbol would be a great first cycle, enanthate or cypionate would be prefered. I pull with a 20g pin and prefer 25g to shoot, 23s are ok but I prefer nice and slow, the smaller the pin the less scar tissue buildup as well and almost any oil will go through 25g just fine.

Evil ANT
10-18-2003, 01:49 PM
Reading right now, thanks!

By the way, what is the most commonly used test? I've seen quite a few available online and wouldn't want to ever get the wrong thing.

Testosterone Propionate, Testosterone Cypionate, Testosterone Depo, are just a few of what I've seen available.

Mudge
10-18-2003, 01:58 PM
Cypionate is rare because it is not really made outside of the US, so its either underground or US almost exclusively.

Enanthate would be most common I'd say, sustanon is another but it is nothing more than a mix of 4 esters, and must be injected EOD for best results, waste of money - with the name people pay sometimes twice as much for sust as another single ester test.

Prop has to be injected EOD, works fast, clears the body fast, known to be painfull.

Depotest is just enanthate.

Evil ANT
10-18-2003, 02:01 PM
Thanks again!

Sorry to ask so many damn questions, but I've always believed it's better to ask and find out how to do something right than guess and do something wrong.

One thing I haven't really read the answer to is;

I know it's obvious to never re-use a needle, but what about a syringe? Do you have to use a new syringe every time, too?

Mudge
10-18-2003, 02:01 PM
They are cheap, you really shouldn't re use them but I wont say that people haven't.

www.getpinz.com get 50 or 100, cheap cheap cheap. Once the tip of that syringe touches air it is no longer "sterile."

Evil ANT
10-18-2003, 02:05 PM
Ah, I see. Makes sense.

Also, I thought test would be very expensive, but from where I ordered my dianabol it's way cheap. Too good to be true, or just the wrong stuff?

Testosterone enathate, european version of testosterone cypionate.

pack: 1ml amp contains 250mg - $12.82

Hope I didn't break any rules posting that.

Mudge
10-18-2003, 02:17 PM
Prices are usually ok on most boards, its not a low enough price that anyone would possibly think you were trying to sell it. Posting a source is when its a big no no.

Thats a big high on the price side, but if you feel you can afford it and its legit then thats your decision. I wouldn't want to run less than 500mg a week unless your a really small guy.

Evil ANT
10-18-2003, 02:38 PM
That's a high price? Shows what I know!

You really think I'd use more than 250mg a week?

Evil ANT
10-18-2003, 02:41 PM
To add to my last post, I found 2,000mg's of testosterone cypionate for $88.50. That seems like a better deal to me (would last longer), but I don't know if I should start out with cypionate.

Mudge
10-18-2003, 02:52 PM
Cypionate has a 12 day half life, good for steady blood levels. Some people prefer it over enan even though they are so closely related as far as half life, some say they get less water with cyp.

400mg a week would be pretty good.

Evil ANT
10-18-2003, 02:56 PM
12 days? Holy crap. So I'd still have to take 400mg's a week even on cypionate?

I'm seriously considering getting some and using it along with dianabol.

Mudge
10-18-2003, 03:13 PM
12 days is the half life, you dont neccessarily take more or less because of the half life.

100mg a week is on the high side of replacement therapy, if you are young then lets say this is 150-200mg. This puts you at just about replacing your own testosterone and giving you no additional benefit past the first few weeks, in other words BIG WASTE OF TIME and money.

400-500mg a week or dont bother, thats my opinion. I dont believe in ultra high doses but this is pretty standard, unless you are very small.

Some people who use prop use less, but again you need to inject frequently and it can be a little painfull, so for your first experience it may not be the best. Cypionate shots once or twice a week and you should be good to go.

Evil ANT
10-18-2003, 06:21 PM
Once again, thanks, Mudge!

400mg a week sounds fine. Since I can get 2,000mg's for only $88.50, that's not too bad. That's about one month's supply!

If my dianabol comes, it will prove the company I went through is legit. I'll then order some test and see how I like it.

The injection thing bothered me at first, but after researching it, it seems to be pretty easy and safe. I'm a smart guy, so I should be able to do it. I hope!

As far as size goes, I look big, but need more strength. I know guys my size who can lift way more than me, so I know I need to get my strength up some. Thing is, I keep trying naturally but seem to have stalled. I'm hoping taking a little gear will get me over the slump. I want to try it for a month and see if I improve at all.

As far as injection goes, can you tell me the most common spot? From what I read it's basically the ass. I've also seen (from the site you referred me to) guys injecting in their arms and other various spots. What is the benefit of injecting in the arms, anyway?

Wow, I should change my name to "Mr. 20 Questions." :lol:

Mudge
10-18-2003, 06:25 PM
Ass is common but I dont just use one spot. I really like delts, too much, I'd use them daily if I didn't know better.

Spots I have not hit and dont look forward too, biceps, calves, lats. I have heard lats are painfull a bit, but I'd probably try that next. Traps aren't so bad, so long as the gear is pretty painless, mine seem very dense.

Is this Upjohn cypionate? If so it should be pretty damn good stuff, I have never used American stuff though.

If you go with the ass I like to use a 1.5" pin, I have a whole bunch of those and I made a spacer out of a sheath for my 1" deep stuff, just used a little cutting wheel.

www.spotinjections.com

Evil ANT
10-18-2003, 06:36 PM
The stuff I am considering getting is:

Testabol depot - Testosterone Cypionate 10 ml (British Dragon)
Has a reputation as being slightly stronger than Enanthate. Used for mass gains.

Check special offer. Buy 2 get one FREE - Click Here

pack: 10ml vial contain 2000mg

Not sure if I will yet, but it's looking like it. I also need to get some needles and syringes from the site you recommended earlier. I'll probably order some tomorrow. (The 1.5" needles, as you suggested.) Should I go for a 10cc syringe or a 05cc?

That "Spot Injections" site is great, too! You've given me a library of information regarding all of this.

Mudge
10-18-2003, 06:50 PM
Some people like it better, but you actually get less test per MG with cypionate because the ester weighs more. The longer the ester, the less substance you get, I have a chart somewhere but its a small difference between enan/cyp.

3cc syringes, 10cc is HUGE, you aren't going to be shooting that at once, and the smaller the syringe the more accurate your dosing. 1cc insulin pins I haven't seen with interchangeable pins yet and you dont need them, just grab a set of 3cc stuff from GPZ or whereever.

I haven't used Gearboxinc and really when they were new didn't like the BS comments he was making about Getpinz, so I stick with GPZ. GPZ is fast as heck and great prices.

Evil ANT
10-18-2003, 06:53 PM
Thanks! I was waiting for you to reply so I can order. I have their page loaded and everything and am ready to buy!

Thing is, with GPZ, the smallest syringe they offer is 05cc. Is that okay?

Also, besides needles and syringes, will I need anything else? I'd like to make sure I have all I need. Don't want to forget anything!

Mudge
10-18-2003, 06:59 PM
I just ordered a bunch of these
http://templates.earthstores.com/template1082/proddetail.asp?id=67707A7365727669636573&prod=108985

Thats 3cc, standard size.

and for pulling

http://templates.earthstores.com/template1082/proddetail.asp?id=67707A7365727669636573&prod=182022

Evil ANT
10-18-2003, 07:06 PM
Thanks, I couldn't find the 3cc's. Glad you pointed them out to me.

I was thinking of getting the 20G 1.5" for pulling (like you suggest) and the 23G 1.5" for injecting.

Sound like a good plan?

Mudge
10-18-2003, 07:13 PM
Sounds fine, 23g is ok, I used them for my first cycle.

Evil ANT
10-18-2003, 07:17 PM
1 25SN10 25 G X 1" 3CC, Syringe with Needle.-50 Pieces
2 20NO15 Needle only, no syringe. 20 G X 1.5"-50 Pieces
3 23NO15 Needle only, no syringe. 23 G X 1.5" <-50 Pieces

That's my order! Anything else I need before I checkout?

I really appreciate your help with this, by the way.

Mudge
10-18-2003, 07:20 PM
If your not going to use the 25g...

Pull with this
http://templates.earthstores.com/template1082/proddetail.asp?id=67707A7365727669636573&prod=195886

Then you put this on after to shoot
http://templates.earthstores.com/template1082/proddetail.asp?id=67707A7365727669636573&prod=108933

I also have one of these, when you are done you can take it to be incinerated, I haven't had to yet its not full. (I only put the pins in there, not the syringe)
http://templates.earthstores.com/template1082/proddetail.asp?id=67707A7365727669636573&prod=193522

You could also consider the alcohol pads, I just have some in a squirt container.
http://templates.earthstores.com/template1082/list.asp?id=67707A7365727669636573&cat=181907

Evil ANT
10-18-2003, 09:25 PM
So you can remove the needles from the syringes that do come with needles attached?

That may sound like a stupid question.

I'd like to order what you said - the 20 G X 1.5" 3CC syringe with needle, and after I pull use the 25 G X 1.5" needle to shoot. I'm just not sure if you can switch needles on the syringes that come with the needle attached.

Mudge
10-18-2003, 09:34 PM
All needles are removable yes, insulin pins often are not however. So once your done filling your pusher then you switch the pin for injection.

Evil ANT
10-18-2003, 09:38 PM
Sweet, I only have to order two things, not three. I thought I'd have to buy syringes, and two different kinds of needles. Basically I just buy syringes with needles attached for pulling, then pop off the needle and put on the one I'd use for shooting.

I get it now!

Not sure if I'll get the waste disposer, though. That thing's huge, and no way I can hide it from my wife. If possible, I'd like her not to know I'm taking gear. ;)

Mudge
10-18-2003, 09:40 PM
Yep they are twist off.

Evil ANT
10-18-2003, 09:44 PM
I love you.

Mudge
10-18-2003, 09:49 PM
Umm, yay :lol:

Evil ANT
10-18-2003, 09:51 PM
Ordered!

Now I need to order the actual test. I think I'll wait until I get my dianabol, though. No need to rush, just in case the company is a scam.

Speaking of scam, I get the feeling a lot of sites on the internet are a scam.

Mudge
10-18-2003, 09:52 PM
A fair number of them may either partial ship, or only ship when they feel like it, it happens.

Evil ANT
10-18-2003, 09:55 PM
There's pretty much nothing you can do about it if you get ripped off, huh?

Mudge
10-18-2003, 10:02 PM
Other than ask mods on various boards if you can post the scammer info. You can't really walk into a PD and say hey, I tried to get some drugs for illegal personal use from overseas and those bitches ripped me off.

European mail order companies know this full well, so maybe they are willing to sacrifice thier reputation now and again, but hardly anyone I know of uses these sources unless they are desperate (new). Overpriced, risky, and so on.

I live on the west coast so I dont order overseas at all, customs here finds it all.

Evil ANT
10-18-2003, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Mudge
You can't really walk into a PD and say hey, I tried to get some drugs for illegal personal use from overseas and those bitches ripped me off.
:lol:

That's exactly what I was thinking.

I ordered overseas since I couldn't find a U.S. based source. Oh well. Time will tell if I get the shaft or not.