PDA

View Full Version : sust 250 OR 300?

repoj
10-18-2003, 05:41 PM
Hey guys. i found a freind that has another buddy of his that's a pharmasist or former that bottles his own shit. Apperently his gear is pretty good and my friend is fairly buff and he's tried his shit before so it sounds and looks ok so far.
My question is that I think that he may only sell sust "300", NOT 250. Any of you boys ever tried the 300 and besides the extra 50 mg's spread around, what's the main difference? Also, what would be better to inject with-I'v read 25 gauge but My buddy tells me that 23 gauge has always treated him good and not to hard on the ass.

Mudge
10-18-2003, 05:50 PM
Probably more of one ester than normal, maybe 25mg more of two, hardly a damn difference I'm sure.

I use 25g but you can use 18 if you want, its just a preference. I want the least abuse, and I want slow injections for better oil spread. I can do 3cc in my shoulder without even telling that its in there, because I go SLOW.

I'd still pick something else over sust unless your going to do EOD.

repoj
10-18-2003, 11:33 PM
Well mudge you know me NOW better than most here just cause we've hooked up so much. I think that I'm gunna go for a 5 week cycle of Deca for my very first, my buddy hit this dude's deca for his first and he said that it was fucking insane! And he IS a big dude so that's comforting.

gr81
10-19-2003, 12:00 AM
all you are gonna do is 5 weeks of Deca and thats it?? did I read that right? If so that is a bad idea man, maybe I am confusing things though. Ther really is no difference in the 300 with the 250. I am with mudge on the going with something else, I am not a fan of sust over a single ester, makes more sense to me. Alot of people get all excited over multiple esters when really there is no benefit to having Cyp and Enth in the same mix, and like mudge said if you aren't going EOD then the Prop is not being taken full advantage of.

Originally posted by repoj
my buddy hit this dude's deca for his first and he said that it was fucking insane! And he IS a big dude so that's comforting.

Just a side note, a dude being big doesn't necessarily correlate to his shit being legit. I know plenty of Huge mo fos that have bunk shit, and they take your money while you are at it. All I am saying is be skeptical no matter what. good times

Just a guy
10-19-2003, 07:59 AM
yeh man... i switched from sust... but thats the only thing he can get his hands on guys...... just get it... do deca more than 5 weeks.... it dont start workin for the 5th week....

repoj
10-19-2003, 02:41 PM
My main thing is that the sust starts after like the 2nd or 3rd day, I'v seen it in action with a good friend of mine. But if the Deca doesn't start kicking in untill the FIFTH WEEK, where the hell is the strength comming from from the 1st week to the 4th? And just to say, my friends was big BEFORE he tried the dudes deca, but I just saw him last week after like 3 or 4 monthes and he's gained at LEAST 20 pounds, but he doesn't eat as right as he should be by both our accounts-school just started and I sympathize-I haven't gotten any decent sleep or diet in since the term began.

Just a guy
10-19-2003, 02:44 PM
sust?? in 2 or 3 days?? never seen that map... only thing that would be workin would be that prop... im just ending my 3rd week and starting to see something..

Just a guy
10-19-2003, 02:44 PM
man.. not map

BUSTINOUT
10-20-2003, 01:09 AM
In other words...

1) Deca for five weeks won't do much because you are quitting just when things are getting good.
2) deca only sucks anyway...use test too
3) sust kicking in in three days is BS. The only thing kicking in that soon is 30mg of prop and about 60mg of phenylprop, and that ain't gonna do much at all.

I think you will find that this is the consensus.

Mudge
10-20-2003, 07:23 AM
Sust starts showing me results in the 3rd week. Used it once and probably never again :)

ZECH
10-22-2003, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by Just a guy
sust?? in 2 or 3 days?? never seen that map... only thing that would be workin would be that prop... im just ending my 3rd week and starting to see something..
Test suspension works in a couple days!