• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1-Test & 1-AD

iryoku

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Can someone tell me exactly what these 2 do?

Are there side affects?

And are they taken with some other supplement?

Thanks in advance!

I am mainly looking to gain muscle mass!

do a search in the forum..there have been so many threads on these

So im guessing I cant have one big answer in my post :(

4ad/ 1 test or 1 ad are prohormons.....they are technically steroids. they are substance that react witht body to produce hormons like testasteron......these supplemet have many side effects its not adisable to take them if you dont have enough knoledge. they can be dangerous. try the search function and read about this subject. and try reading this:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=134272

1-Test is, 1-AD is not as it needs a conversion. Any side effects are highly, highly exaggerated. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by x_muscle
these supplemet have many side effects its not adisable to take them if you dont have enough knoledge. they can be dangerous.
i also wouldn't advise eating 8 times a day and breaking down ur muscles in then gym;) get the point:)

I've been taking 1T now for approx a week. I'm not sure how well it works yet other then to say yesterdays arm workout was phenominal compared to the last one about 7 days prior. Example: Week ago, using a straight bar 115 was pretty difficult and I only got about 6-8 reps but they were really hard. Yesterdays workout I was supersetting Tris with biceps and using an EZ curl bar I was using 135 with NO problem. Now I'm not sure that is all thanks to 1-T because I'm also using Creatine and Glutamine. Regardless there was a big difference in poundages in a week.

im thinking about taking 1-T also but im scared gettin acne again, after dealing with that in my teens i dont wanna go threw that shit again

Jay I don't believe you will suffer that type of side effect according to everyone I've talked too. Acne is not a side effect.

Possible side effects for 1-AD/1-T are acne, hair loss, insomnia, lethary, lowered sex drive, testicular shrinkage, puffiness and itchiness around the nipples.

I'm 16 days into my first 1-AD cycle, and so far I have experienced the following side effects. Almost right away I noticed a lethargic feeling. It has improved after the first week. Libido is diminished. Can get it up, no problem, but the desire isn't as strong as it should be. A couple of days ago I noticed my testicles did appear smaller :eek: , but my penis seemed to be larger. Only one pimple, which could have resulted anyway. I don't have trouble getting to sleep, but I seem to wake up early and can't get back to sleep. No hair loss, and no gyno symptoms. The last one really worried me, as I'm carrying too much body fat, but so far no problems at all.

Now for the positive side effects :thumb:. All exercise poundages are up around 15 lbs. Seated military for example, my PB was 160 x 6 reps. Now it is 175 x 6 reps. Both flat bench and incline press are up 15 lbs also. So far I've gained about 7 lbs of LBW, lost 3-1/2 lbs of fat, and body fat has dropped almost 2%. Very pleased with these results. Going into it I believed this product worked, but was skeptical about some of the claims. I'm now a believer. Started first week with 300 mg a day, increased to 400 mg second week. Just started 500 mg, and the last week I'll do 600 mg daily, then cycle off with 6-OXO.

Next cycle, I'll probably try 1-test...

Last edited:
Back