PDA

View Full Version : Juicepal Review

Laurenq24
05-29-2019, 06:31 AM
JP came highly recommended. Tried out my first order and was extremely satisfied with the whole order process and products. Customer service was great, shipping was quick and very professional. Product price and quality is top notch. Ordered
Tren Ace 100mg/ml
Test prop 100mg/ml
Mast p 100mg/ml

Pinning was easy, pain free, very smooth.

Just placed a second order for:
NPP 100 mg/ml
Deca 300 mg/ml
Anavar 50mg

Will leave a separate review on this order. I am excited to try out the Anavar as I?ve had experience with prescription var.

Happy customer. Will definitely be ordering more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turkeybacon
05-29-2019, 07:21 AM
JP came highly recommended. Tried out my first order and was extremely satisfied with the whole order process and products. Customer service was great, shipping was quick and very professional. Product price and quality is top notch. Ordered
Tren Ace 100mg/ml
Test prop 100mg/ml
Mast p 100mg/ml

Pinning was easy, pain free, very smooth.

Just placed a second order for:
NPP 100 mg/ml
Deca 300 mg/ml
Anavar 50mg

Will leave a separate review on this order. I am excited to try out the Anavar as I?ve had experience with prescription var.

Happy customer. Will definitely be ordering more.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkPleased to hear brother. Jp Is the man, If you wouldn't mind take a moment to do an introduction post over at the new members thread. It goes a long way on this forum

Enjoy big guy

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Scorp
09-23-2019, 06:58 AM
Sadly I don’t feel the same. They were great with my first order. But recently I had an issue with communication. I sent money and they changed email servers so my money was in limbo and I couldn’t reach them. After finding them right server from a new forum, I placed another order it took me about 48 hours to recover my money from the first order and as I was going to send again, I was blacklisted by JuicePal. That’s not right to screw someone over this way. I understand they’re concerns but someone should try to communicate better to understand that they messed up, instead of just trying to screw my reputation. I’ve been using forums for years.