• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

nitro tech protein bars is the a cheaper alternative??

jmr1979

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i have been taking nitro tech proitein bars for while i am at school or at work to supplement for a meal was wondering if anyone knew of any cheaper bars that are good out there??
nitro tech bar 35 grams protein 32 carbs 3 from sugars 290 calories about 28 bucks for 12 bar box

I don't like the notrotech bars, they are expensive and i find i hold a ton of water when i eat them. I love the u-turn and detour and shoot they have two new ones I can not remember their name. But it is all a preference, cause i eat no protein bar i find real food is much cheaper.

reall food is great but when u are on the go u have to eat something and bars are my alternative work and school full time

I go to school full time and work also so I understand, then go with a protein shake or meal replacement shake versus bar, too many unknown variables as ingredients, you will find you lose faster when you get ride of the bars.

Originally posted by shortstuff
I don't like the notrotech bars, they are expensive and i find i hold a ton of water when i eat them. I love the u-turn and detour and shoot they have two new ones I can not remember their name. But it is all a preference, cause i eat no protein bar i find real food is much cheaper.
Its One way and Joyride:nanner: I am not a bar advocate either but the Joyride sure is good!

I bought some Tri-o-plex bars for Vegas as people have posted here that they are better than Detour.

I will confirm in Vegas:D

what would be the best meal replacement shake??

Back