• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cytosport's Muscle milk protein

the Scarab

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ive been taking Muscle Milk chocolate for the last couple of weeks.
i think it's definitely one of the best (tasting) chocolate protein shakes Ive ever tasted. Just wondering what your thoughts are on this brand/protein. I thought I read on here a while back that the ingredients in it sucked

Originally posted by gopro
What flavor have you tried?

I've only tried the Cookies and Cream. Taste good, mixes okay with a spoon, but you get a thicker and smoother shake from a blender or shake bottle. imo :)

Originally posted by Max. Q
I've only tried the Cookies and Cream. Taste good, mixes okay with a spoon, but you get a thicker and smoother shake from a blender or shake bottle. imo :)

I was thinking about trying the cookies and cream. Do you recommend it flavorwise?

Cookies and Cream taste okay. I don't if it is the best because I have not tried every flavor, but I don't think you will regret trying it.

GP; The cookies n' cream taste good IMO, taste like chocolate milk. I can't compare it with the other EVOPRO flavors, haven't tried them yet. :)

Back