• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fat Loss on Creatine Cycle?

iryoku

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I want to start using creatine but I still need to lose weight (as you can see in my gallery pics). So I wont be taking any ECA, as long as I eat the right way I can still lose fat at a decent rate right?

About how much cardio should I get in each day? 20min?

When using Creatine....you'll put on weight. Water weight. So don't go freaking out when you hit the scale.

I would do 30 of Cardio. Start out.......walk avg speed for 5 min (warm up) then bump it up to 4.0 for 10 min (incline) Jog for 3 min at 6.0 (incline) Alternate the 4.0 segment ( 6min)with the 6.0 Seg. (2-3 min)

Eat your protein after cardio.

I dont mind water weight as long as the fat is leaving :p

Lately when ive been running its like my ankles hurt a little after 10 min of running. Maybe cause I walk alot between classes :x

Can I use that "skiing machine" or whatever you call it as cardio.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........I think it will be okay as long as you dont keep doing it while your muscles are burning...

When you feel your muscle burn..you need to slow down or stop...At that point you're starting to cut into Aerobic and Anerobic excercise. You're burning muscle not fat.

Until your ankles feel better, I wouldn't recommend running.

Jogging shouldn't be that bad. Maybe you should invest in ankle brace

Ahh ok, so just simple slow jogging is good for fatloss...

And i know this is off topic but i just drank a shake of optimuum pro complex protien.... 2 scoops = 1 serving

put 1 chocolate and 1 vanilla and all i can say is wtf this protien tastes good :)

:thumb:

Back