• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

need help in gaining some bulky mass bro?

agee-unit

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im 5''11'' i weigh 176 i want to add 10 pounds how do i do it?what ashould i take how many meals when should i eat those meals what 's the best way to gain some mass.

I would recommend moving to a 6 meal a day 3000 calorie diet with roughly 200-250 grams of protein... you need to keep some fat in your diet... and moderate carb intake...

That is fairly simple above... peanut butter and chicken and tuna and beef and steak and eggs are all good...

Also, I would HIGHLY recommend you use a professionally designed workout plan... don't just go to the gym and do what you want... either get a personal trainer or use something like GoPro's 3 week cycle workout in the training forum...

I'm 5'11" and about 175-180 pounds, I am trying to gain some mass but my priorities are lean mass... so I'm just trying to lose that last bit of body fat while very slowly building some more mass and definition...

Back