• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ProHormonal GOOD sexual side effects

HoldDaMayo

Just call me Mayo
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
is there a such thing?

Are there prohormones that work that give good sexual side effects instead of negative?

Hook a fella up, I don't want to ruin my rep just so I can gain a few pounds of muscle...

I've heard that they make you extremely......anxious.....I don't know though...just what I've been told.

Have you tried Andro? Also, Dg806 is a good person to talk to.

I'm starting my cycle of 1-AD this week... so I guess for the next 4 weeks, I'll just hide in my apartment... and I'm doing 6-oxo on the off cycle...

Maybe DG can advise me of something that will help build some good lean muscle without causing me to have to keep my lean muscle locked away from all the women that deserve to enjoy it =)

If it raises your test level you should be a hornball, what negative side effects are you talking about? I have never heard of any.

After a while on 1-ad or 1-test, it will supress libido. 4-ad will couteract this!

so after i finish this cycle and my off cycle.. if i like the results and want another cycle would going with one of the syngex products be better?

If your old I can believe that, I would say that it takes a good long while for that to occur, I am 27.

and a hottie

Lets not be dishonest now :D

Oh come on now........Give urself some credit .......I bet you have all the ladies

Originally posted by HoldDaMayo
I'm 25 and also a hottie :fire:

We can see from your avatar :hehe:

lol that was a good one mudge..

Prove it mayo

does this mean you go both ways

lol, my cousin was telling me everyone's going to think I'm a chick... I just really like that pic... also, i'm used to being attacked by huge flocks of women... adding the chance that I'm a female decreases the PM spam I get... haha....

although for some reason babsie keeps PM'ing me wanting pics more pics of my avatar chick... hmm... **ponders**

Hey now....you were suppose to keep that a secret

Now everyone man in here is going to hound my lil butt.....

define BIG women

I'm really insecure around all you chicks now... cuz i think i have a good body... but in that poll in general chat... all the chicks wanted guys between 200-250 lbs... I am unfortunately only around 180... but... I am working hard, and I think someday, you might put a picture of me up in your locker... :flex:

honestly... I feel like I have "boyband body" you know... like little teenie boppers would think I'm a hottie... but real women just demand a bit more...

yea Babsie swings both waysssss

but, shit i aint complaining !!!

lol...Big...don't go flattering yourself.

Mayo....do you have any pics for me to put up in my locker

Did you keep your January 2003 issue of Playgirl?

lol.......nah...I don't resort to that sort of stuff

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Mudge
If it raises your test level you should be a hornball, what negative side effects are you talking about? I have never heard of any.

1-AD completely eliminated my sex drive.

Originally posted by Pepper
1-AD completely eliminated my sex drive.

And your 9 years older than myself :)

It's true. Since 1-AD does not aromatize to estrogen, it throws the natural testosterone/estrogen ratio out of whack. The good news is that the chance of getting gyno is slim to none, and water retention is greatly reduced. The bad news is that it really puts a damper on the libido.

My next cycle, I'll be stacking with 4-AD :buttrock:

so...there are things out there women can take to keep their boobies while dieting down?

YES YES YES....I'm all for boobies. :D

What are some things women can take

I dont know if such a thing exists, I think all women competitors lose a little bit when dieting down... I do know that the women who try to get ultra ripped lower bodies use estrogen blockers/suppressants like Nolvadex, but since estrogen is partially responsible for bodyfat and water retention levels that would do nothing to spare boobies, if anything probably the opposite...

Back