• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

creatine usage please advise

topolo

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
wondering how much to use each day? how often? pre-workout ?post? morning? evening? etc.

load? dont load?

please help

to load or not load is up to you some say u get better results if u load and faster some say u don't try a load one time and next cycle don't and see what u like best i personally load then go 5 grams after i work out with optimum nutrition creatine powder on off days i take it when i wake up in the morning

Originally posted by topolo
nothing pre-workout?

I have just started doing this myself. I take 2 shakes, one before training and one after consisting of:

24 grms. whey isolate
35 grms. glucose
5 grm. micronized creatine
5 grm. glutamine

I have just started doing this so I don't know yet if there is an advantage taking it before. I have taken it for years post workout only and got great results.

do a loading phase of about 5 days taking 20g creatine a day (4x 5g servings)

then after that (for the rest of the cycle/month) take a maintenance dose of 10g a day (1 x 5g in the morning, 1 x 5g post workout)

if your not after mass/strength and just endurance you might only need 5g creatine a day after loading, but 10 is recommended

after a month is up... either cycle off to another supp. or you can re-load and do the whole thing again

^you should get optimum results with that^

peace

Back