• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What do you wear in the gym?

JJJ

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I usually wear cutoff shorts, worn out sneakers and the oldest t-shirt I can find to the gym. Ugly and old clothes = hardcore :rofl:

And girls, do you put on make up?

Nothin. I find I can concentrate on each muscle better when there aren't any restrictive objects in the way.

;)

a sweat shirt wit the arms and the mid section cut off,spandex booty shorts and big military boots, :shrug: i wonder why nobody talks to me:funny:

My workout outfit:

barney.jpg

Sweats or shorts, and a T shirt.

Tank top and shorts. T-shirts are too restrictive for me.

I wear warmups and a long sleave shirt usually, I stay concealed at the gym so as not to be mistaken as one of the clowns runnig around my gym in nothing. I have a much better WO when I can't concentrate on teh physique directly, my focus isn't 100% if I am criticing myself in the mirror while training. I think it is the opposite for most people but I am not there to show off or anything, I will critic at a different time.

I like to wear wife beaters under my shirts when I go out, so I have a huge stack of those that have collected over the years. So I usually just throw on one of those(even though some or torn or stained :D), some shorts, and my old worn out nikes that Ive had for two years. I could care less what people think of my clothes in a gym, its a place to workout, not a fassion show. :D

IML Gear Cream!
Well generally I like to wear socks, maybe some underwear, sneakers are nice :shrug: You know, the usual. :p

Back