• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My Dog Needs A Hard On

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just a guy

Senior Gear head
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know this is probably not suitable... i will probably get flamed... but listin.. i have 2 dogs.. one is a germ shep mix and the other is a Bull mastiff.... ok the mastiff is in heat... and my germ is neutard and he keeps tryin to screw the mastiff and he cant get a Hard on (duh because no balls)... and he's cryin cuz of it.. and not eating as much... He is my best friend... And i want to give a shot so he will finally Be able to just ONE time... i will not give him ANY more shots... just this one time ... he never has before... ever...

U think like 50mg's of cyp will do the trick? Any info would be great... injection site and so on..

Do you really think he is crying because of that? I simply wonder, because with no test I dont see how he would have a sex drive and care about it.

man he has been trying for 5 days not stop!! nothing comin out... now the female is trying to hump him... its fuckin up his ego!! u know what i meen

u know anything about this? like if this will kill him so on....

Just a guy,

Why don't you try a vet dude, not a muscle forum. :lol:
Come on now.

It's true that even after a dog has been neutered he'll still have a sex drive and attempt to get it on.

Sad, really.

I seriously doubt 50mg of cyp would kill him.

i meen im on roids im just sayin if anyone had expiernce with this... i got extra so was just tryin to help him out... i want him to be gay J/k lol

Vet would be the best way to go. If you love him as much as you say, you don't want to take any chances and mess him up. You'd regret it the rest of your life if you accidently hurt the poor guy.

Just a guy,

I hope your not serious and even considering giving him a shot.
Once again, I think that if he needs any treatments it should be only from a vet. You don't go given your dog shots of things you know nothing about, no more than you would be giving yourself something you don't know about. That would be pretty immoral. Don't tell me you know about the shot, cause if you thought it would be safe for your dog you wouldn't be asking about it here.

Oh, and no offense. Just an animal lover here.

IML Gear Cream!
see i dont know nothing about it... i just heard someone else do it... that would be why I ask if yall thought it would be ok...

Yeah, but unless number one your trained to give animals shots, and two your vet specifically recommended it, I would definately not do it period. Many people do many things that are not right.

Even though I feel its harmless, the dog has no say in the matter and thats what I dont like about it.

What I don't like is that if not prescribed by a veterinarian, then you should never be administering any drug or medication to animals.

My motto...treat animals as you would yourself.
Well better in some peoples cases. :lol:

I suppose the concensus is, find a vet, or else people are going to shit on you for thinking about it anyway.

Why don't you just jerk him off for a bit? :laugh:

I'm sorry, I had to do it.

50 mgs, are you crazy man. he ain't a f'n cow, he is a dog. don't do this to your dog, that isn't the reasson he is crying. I can't even believe that you posted this ? for gods sake

If he weights even 1/5th of what a human does, 50mgs isn't much.

Mudge, you worry me. I thought you had more sense than this.
We are talking about right and wrong.

The only consensus that makes sense is to take the dog to the vet. This is right.

Poking your dog with a needle and injecting him with an non prescribed product is wrong.

Yeah I think all pet owners should listen to Doctor Mudge <NOT!>.

Originally posted by Mudge
If he weights even 1/5th of what a human does, 50mgs isn't much.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Randy
Poking your dog with a needle and injecting him with an non prescribed product is wrong.

I suppose you have never taken a prescription drug without a script. Even if you haven't done gear I would find it hard to believe that you have never had something else. At the first sign of strep I am popping Penicillin like there is no tomorrow, and I have no script.

This in no way condones what just a guy is proposing.

Originally posted by Randy
Mudge, you worry me. I thought you had more sense than this.
We are talking about right and wrong.

The only consensus that makes sense is to take the dog to the vet. This is right.

Brother, I dont condone this at all. I had already said, if you had bothered to actually read the thread, that it goes against what I believe in because the dog has no choice over the matter and I dont like that.

I dont want to be a prisoner, I dont want to be forced to take in drugs outside of my own will and I would expect that a pet who is my "friend" and not my dinner should get similar treatment.

I'm going to close this thread since it is really going nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back