• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

please explain this to me

swordfish

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Good Form And Increased Weight

Whether you're benching, deadlifting, rowing or squatting, be sure to do the lift like a bodybuilder: lift with strict form and proper movement. At the same time, strive to increase your poundages. Be careful not to overtrain, especially when training to increase strength. The bigger and stronger you get, the less you need to train. That's right, you heard me.

The bigger you get, the less you need to train. What do I mean? Listen, when you first walk into a gym, you might bench 100 pounds for ten reps for a total of 1000 pounds. A year later, you might bench 200 pounds for the same reps, totaling 2000 pounds.

So in the same time that it takes to crank out ten reps, you're placing twice the stress on those same muscle groups. This is just one set. Can you imagine the kind of muscle-tearing, bone-busting stress you'd be putting on your body over the course of an entire workout?

this was by the animal on bodybuilding.com. im not understanding this. i thought you train more as you get bigger but he says to train less?

I dont agree with that thinking.

The body is stubborn, to make it do things that are outside of nature you must work it appropriately. Pro bodybuilders dont do less volume than most people you see in the gym, quite the opposite.

I also disagree with this philosophy.

The bigger you get, the less you need to train.

hmm i call that crazy talk

This information is probably better suited for "hard gainers" who have a hard time growing. I've read that less is more for certain people who don't respond to a higher volume of training.

You also can't really compare pro BBs to your average weight lifter. Anyone taking the amount of gear these guys are on can spend numerous hours in the gym every day and recuperate much faster than those who aren't.

Muscles grow by continually adding weight and resistance. If you stay at the same poundage, you will stop growing.

alrighty then, next post please. and they say i have a drinking problem

Back