PDA

View Full Version : Easy BTC 1-2-3....

THEJOKER
08-26-2020, 06:22 AM
BTC is easy, safe and efficient. There are so many ways to learn and use BTC. But I will make it super easy for you to the point my 8yr old could do it....
1. Download mycelium. It’s free, and there is NO verification process. This is your wallet, where you store, send and can receive BTC. You cannot buy BTC using this app.

2. Find a BTC ATM in your area. Some areas have a ton, some have very few. But most have them. Use google.

3. Get some cash. Deposit into the BTC ATM following the directions. Scan you wallet code, which is easy to find. Hit receive and it should pop up.

4. Then less than 5min later you will see that cash turn to BTC in your wallet.

Easy! Then all you have to do is send BTC by entering the other persons wallet code. Just enter the $ amount and boom.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200826/90a9026365ddbb062e5878ba8cf44c42.gif

If you have questions or need a list hit up Red Bird at redsxript@ctemplar.com

THEJOKER
08-26-2020, 06:22 AM
More BTC talk....
Exodus is another app where you can use Apple Pay and buy BTC right in the app. You lose some anonymity but it’s no difference than using cash app and sending to your wallet. It’s a good app with minimal verification. Set up a free encrypted email and you got some of the anonymity

HeavyMetalMadMan
08-29-2020, 06:15 PM
Just set up Bitcoin for the first time today #1 to give you guys a try out and #2 to get my old ass with the times LOL. But I did it with the exact instructions on the ordering email...downloaded 2 apps, linked bank card to one, bought the currency, sent to a wallet, then transferred amount..be carefull though, amount did fluctuate from time I bought to time I sent.

But for all the years of just avoiding it,...and then trying and getting only so far and giving up.....I feel pretty dumb at how dumb I used to be ???? and how easy it was today!

THEJOKER
08-30-2020, 07:59 AM
Just set up Bitcoin for the first time today #1 to give you guys a try out and #2 to get my old ass with the times LOL. But I did it with the exact instructions on the ordering email...downloaded 2 apps, linked bank card to one, bought the currency, sent to a wallet, then transferred amount..be carefull though, amount did fluctuate from time I bought to time I sent.

But for all the years of just avoiding it,...and then trying and getting only so far and giving up.....I feel pretty dumb at how dumb I used to be ???? and how easy it was today!

Nice job bro [emoji1306] I was the same way then when you do it your like fuck, that was easy!

THEJOKER
09-05-2020, 07:13 AM
I gave you an example of an easy app. There are many but I made this easy enough to figure out. Save money and save time. You are not teasing so don’t get wrapped up in all that confusion. You are just buying BTC and using them to donate.

Slayer69!
09-07-2020, 05:03 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THEJOKER
09-11-2020, 05:46 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200911/ba9de203532dac64644f038eef45cec6.gif

THEJOKER
09-13-2020, 06:38 PM
IMPORTANT [emoji599]
I have never mentioned this and should have.

ALWAYS check and double check when you copy/paste anyone’s wallet for sending BTC. One small mishap and you have lost your BTC just like that [emoji95]

If you have any questions or want an list, email RED BIRD at redsxript@ctemplar.com.